Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Knock off Adidas...  (Read 18103 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 10:38:39 »

I haven't left, anyone who knows me knows that I wouldn't let a bunch of brave keyboard warrior spazzers make me want to leave, I was just been too busy stacking the shelfs as part of my job at the club shop!

It's all about opinions I know that, I also know that mine is more relevant than most so I am fine! Cheesy

Look at DV, he has been getting away with that bollocks for years, and people still get wound up with it, and sometimes leave over it.

I will just keep the information I gather to myself in future.  At least I didn't do what a lot of you mongs do and say "i know something but I am not gonna tell you"!

Anyway, I will need this place soon as my only source of STFC information, so I really am hardly going to throw my toys out because some of the idiots on here don't know what an opinion is!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Gethimout

« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 10:40:54 »

I haven't left, anyone who knows me knows that I wouldn't let a bunch of brave keyboard warrior spazzers make me want to leave, I was just been too busy stacking the shelfs as part of my job at the club shop!

So you do work at the club? ;-)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 10:45:22 »

So you do work at the club? ;-)

Only part time, making tea and stuff like that!  I'm far too insignificant for anything else.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Gethimout

« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 10:48:32 »

Only part time, making tea and stuff like that!  I'm far too insignificant for anything else.

White and one please next time i'm up there!

Get any free stock? Or cheap stuff that Adidas have tried knocking off?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 10:51:11 »

Got any decent Swansea training kits?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 11:26:56 »

Good.  Enough drama queens on here already  Cheesy

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 12:20:30 »

Got any decent Swansea training kits?

They are keeping them for next season.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 16:45:16 »

Fuck em say what you like it's a only a forum half of them are cunts anyway.
You must be in a good mood - just half.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 16:51:58 »

You must be in a good mood - just half.
You are on thin ice mind.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 16:08:59 »

Fuck em say what you like it's a only a forum half of them are cunts anyway.

Fuck off, we're all cunts on here.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 18:56:03 »

I haven't left, anyone who knows me knows that I wouldn't let a bunch of brave keyboard warrior spazzers make me want to leave...

Bloody hell fella, you hardly got a ripple of abuse, just a couple of people disagreed with your general sentiments that's all. Brave keyboard warrior spazzers? Jeez. 
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 18:59:43 »

Notice how all the drama lamas are never the ladies either? Haha!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 19:05:21 »

JFW you spoken to Bailers about his dilemma? Now that's a drama.
Coca Fola

« Reply #103 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 19:16:45 »

Notice how all the drama lamas are never the ladies either? Haha!
Drama llama?  Girl Giggle
deltaincline

« Reply #104 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 20:30:31 »

It's all about opinions I know that, I also know that mine is more relevant than most so I am fine! Cheesy

Look at DV, he has been getting away with that bollocks for years, and people still get wound up with it, and sometimes leave over it.

I will just keep the information I gather to myself in future.  At least I didn't do what a lot of you mongs do and say "i know something but I am not gonna tell you"!

Anyway, I will need this place soon as my only source of STFC information, so I really am hardly going to throw my toys out because some of the idiots on here don't know what an opinion is!

You didnt post your opinion. If you had, I wouldn't have bothered commenting. You tried to nail the geezer who sussed that Adidas and/or the club were passing off recycled kit as new. Read you own fucking posts back, retard.

Does your club employment contract state that you have to do their bidding online, as well as noshing your boss during the tea breaks?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: