Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Video: Clarke v Di Canio Tunnel Scuffle  (Read 15949 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 19:36:55 »

He won't be able to, he signed during this transfer window therefore can't play for another club until January.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 19:37:06 »

Going out on loan - BBC website.

We just need to find a daft team that like signing non-goal scoring shit strikers.

I hear there is a club in L2 that do this.....oh......
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 19:40:39 »

He won't be able to, he signed during this transfer window therefore can't play for another club until January.

This
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 19:45:27 »

Didn't Flint sign for us then go on loan back to Alfreton in the same window?
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 19:46:09 »

If he goes, won't be that upset - not seen too much from him to make me think he'll be a massive loss, we've got enough cover up front. Hopefully Kerrouche and Magera will be a formidable partnership!!!

I take it we won't be loaning him to another League 2 club? Perhaps a Scottish Prem side, or maybe a League one club for which he'll score loads and loads a la Cureton.

I'm more annoyed about Manks going, then again we do have lots of decent right backs knocking around the club... oh, hang on.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 19:46:52 »

Just another day at Swindon Town Football Club.

Bye
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 19:50:20 »

Didn't Flint sign for us then go on loan back to Alfreton in the same window?

Must be different rules for the prem then, because Lukaku wasn't allowed to be loaned to Stoke after joining Chelsea.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 19:51:26 »

He wasn't allowed to another prem team
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 19:57:36 »

Got to wonder if any club will want to take him on after the videos that have been all over the BBC website and SSN. If there's somebody willing to take him then it sounds like the best way forward right now
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 20:00:23 »

Got to wonder if any club will want to take him on after the videos that have been all over the BBC website and SSN. If there's somebody willing to take him then it sounds like the best way forward right now

Surely he's damaged goods now, but most folk will probably think PDC is to blame.... probably go to Sarfend - and score a shed load.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 20:20:01 »

Corriere Dello Sport have lapped up the story, although a few other features on this page caught my attention more... Cheesy

[url width=734 height=1023]http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo177/archstanton1973/CDS.jpg[/url]
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 21:37:49 »

Is it STFC or do lots of clubs have petulant players who show such disregard for management and fans, ie Gurney, Cuthbert and now Clarke?

If Clarke didn't like running he shouldn't have signed for us as it is evident that this is taken seriously under this management team
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 21:52:02 »

Surely Clarke would of done a bit of recearch into the club and must of picked up on the fitness levels the management team are expecting. In the past hasn't it been an unwritten code that players didn't train the day after a match ? I always thought they get the day off unless they had played really shit. Is doing double training sessions six days a week really necessary ?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 21:59:29 »

Surely Clarke would of done a bit of recearch into the club and must of picked up on the fitness levels the management team are expecting. In the past hasn't it been an unwritten code that players didn't train the day after a match ? I always thought they get the day off unless they had played really shit. Is doing double training sessions six days a week really necessary ?

Sadly, I expect we offered Clarke more money than anyone else (or were the only offer).  I imagine his research only went that far.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 22:04:11 »

Probably right, and yes very sad.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: