Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Video: Clarke v Di Canio Tunnel Scuffle  (Read 15962 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 07:13:36 »

IF that was true, and its far from certain from the video, then where would that leave us and PDC?

Start getting warmed up Zippy!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 07:28:21 »

Start getting warmed up Zippy!

I actually was thinking about this last night.

Would it really be so bad?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 07:29:51 »

I see the Witch hunt begins from the Anti Di Canio brigade but that video proves jack shit. There's absolutely no way whether you can tell if a punch was thrown or not.

Gary Rose did tweet that Clarke looked to be the one very much in the wrong last night but we'll have to wait & see what comes out.

The best thing that can happen now is for the club to pull all parties together and get a quick resolution because the longer it goes on, the more it's going to unsettle & distract the team & the fans, not to mention giving the anti Di Canio Brigade more ammunition to speculate bollocks and put 2 + 2 together and get 5.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 07:38:09 »

I actually was thinking about this last night.

Would it really be so bad?

Not necessarily  Hmmm
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 07:48:40 »

Don't shoot the messenger but email from my old man who has been a season ticket holder in the DRS and is generally pretty reliable with his feedback.

'Utter shambles both in the first half (i nearly left) and after the game apparently. The second half display does not hide the fact that PdC doesn't have a clue of managing, motivation, tactics, player recruitment, team selection and substitutions. Must get rid of otherwise we are doomed'

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Muffin Man

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 08:27:16 »

Have watched it a few times on tv and it just looks like fucking handbags, shit like that goes on all the time on the training ground.

But not normally shown on TV.

I think PdC was right in his reactions, Clarke was very unprofessional when told to get off the pitch, so PdC tried to make him go to the changing rooms to have it out in private and not in public.

That said.......Clarke was very out of order and should be fined hugely or shown the door, no excuses from him, PdC should just say a public apology for causing a smal amount of humiliation to the club, yes it is small, we are a small club now, the media were only there to see if PdC would do something like this, and he obliged, unwittingly, but he is always and has always been a bit of a loose cannon.

Both fucking apologise and get over it, and Clarke, if you cant get over it get the fuck out of our club.

I know virtually no one will agree with me but thats how I feel, petty handbags at 10 paces, thats all, but it should not have happened on the pitch, which was almost entirely Clarkes fault for not leaving the pitch when asked to by PdC.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 08:28:36 »

Have watched it a few times on tv and it just looks like fucking handbags, shit like that goes on all the time on the training ground.

But not normally shown on TV.

I think PdC was right in his reactions, Clarke was very unprofessional when told to get off the pitch, so PdC tried to make him go to the changing rooms to have it out in private and not in public.

That said.......Clarke was very out of order and should be fined hugely or shown the door, no excuses from him, PdC should just say a public apology for causing a smal amount of humiliation to the club, yes it is small, we are a small club now, the media were only there to see if PdC would do something like this, and he obliged, unwittingly, but he is always and has always been a bit of a loose cannon.

Both fucking apologise and get over it, and Clarke, if you cant get over it get the fuck out of our club.

I know virtually no one will agree with me but thats how I feel, petty handbags at 10 paces, thats all, but it should not have happened on the pitch, which was almost entirely Clarkes fault for not leaving the pitch when asked to by PdC.

Actually I agree with you. Good post.
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 08:39:18 »

slow motion, personally i don't know what to think.
It should of never happened, simple as that. Disgrace.

matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 08:41:52 »

28 - 30 secs in. pause it.

Really looks as if a punch is thrown but not from PDC but from the person to the far right  Hmmm
Muffin Man

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 08:45:47 »

The actual spat came from a bust up between Clarke and Donatelli so I would imagine it could well be him, all I see is handbags, punches never seem to connect and I doubt we will ever find out if they did our not anyway.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 08:47:15 »

There is no point in over analysing this.

It happened. We move on and hopefully so do di Canio and Clarke.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 09:12:32 »

See matchday thread buddy. And have to disagree, Paolo must stay, at least a few more games are required before we can measure his managerial worth. I still believe!

Paolo, it's Paolo.  At least believe in that.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 09:29:34 »

At 0:26 in that clip you see what I assume is the fitness coach come in on the right hand side, he has his hand up and clenches it into a fist and puts it right next to Clarke's face, but doesn't throw a punch.

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 09:32:11 »

It looks like the bust up wasn't between Di canio and Clarke. The fitness coach telling Clarke he will be running the following day looks what pissed Clarke off. I've only seen him vs the scum and he worked hard and ran his socks off that day.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 09:45:05 »

In the tunnel Clarke is looking at Di Canio most of the time though.

There's some audio on this clip as they go down.

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16059766

You can hear Di Canio saying "come with me" and Clarke saying "Gaffer, don't pull me".
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: