Pages: 1 ... 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 ... 560   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Managerial Merry-go-round 2021-2022; sack, shuffle, repeat  (Read 1967210 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I知 A Scientist.

« Reply #4935 on: Thursday, May 24, 2018, 14:13:51 »

Jack Ross apparently about to be appointed by Sunderland, yes I had never heard of him.

St Mirren boss, only been managing for 3 years in, 1 year at Alloa & 2 with The Buddies, although he did win the Championship this season with them although not a landslide they still won it easily.

This one is a bit left of field as they say as he has never managed higher than the Scottish Championship and Sunderland is a massive club with very high expectations.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #4936 on: Thursday, May 24, 2018, 14:21:59 »

Those 2 scummers have taken over at Sunderland, too. Makes you wonder why they didn稚 invest in the yellow filth and left it to that little Thai fella.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #4937 on: Thursday, May 24, 2018, 14:47:51 »

Those 2 scummers have taken over at Sunderland, too. Makes you wonder why they didn稚 invest in the yellow filth and left it to that little Thai fella.
Oxford or Sunderland? now thats a tough one! even with relegation Sunderland are 10 times the club with about 5 times the fan base.

」40m (including writing off the debts) for a club the size of the Mackems is so cheap in the great scheme of things.

Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #4938 on: Thursday, May 24, 2018, 16:05:13 »

Jack Ross apparently about to be appointed by Sunderland, yes I had never heard of him.

St Mirren boss, only been managing for 3 years in, 1 year at Alloa & 2 with The Buddies, although he did win the Championship this season with them although not a landslide they still won it easily.

This one is a bit left of field as they say as he has never managed higher than the Scottish Championship and Sunderland is a massive club with very high expectations.

A visit from the Mackems will be a decent payday for most L1 clubs next season. Another one on the Flitcroft rap sheet.

Still, they might still be there to welcome us on our L1 return in 2019/20.  Smiley

Fully expecting a Reg bucket of cold water to counter.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #4939 on: Thursday, May 24, 2018, 16:14:42 »

Have you read about his time at Hartlepool, he got injured went home to recover & refused to come back, demanding that Hartlepool tear up his contract, which they refused to do until he paid back the agents fees. Eventually he did & they let him bugger off back to Scotland.   His excuse, he was homesick. Well it's a bloody long way down to Hartlepool, I guess Sunderland is a bit closer to home Smiley
Peter Venkman

« Reply #4940 on: Thursday, May 24, 2018, 18:08:35 »

Have you read about his time at Hartlepool, he got injured went home to recover & refused to come back, demanding that Hartlepool tear up his contract, which they refused to do until he paid back the agents fees. Eventually he did & they let him bugger off back to Scotland.   His excuse, he was homesick. Well it's a bloody long way down to Hartlepool, I guess Sunderland is a bit closer to home Smiley
No I have not read that but yes as you state Sunderland is way way closer to Scotland than Hartlepool Wink, actually TBF I wouldn't want to live in Hartlepool!

Peter Venkman

« Reply #4941 on: Thursday, May 31, 2018, 10:29:01 »

I see Frank Lampard apparently priced himself out of the Ipswich job with his high wage demands.

A new manager starting out cannot ask for high wages when he has no experience at all?

Surely Lampard could afford to work for next to nothing with his ammased wealth of millions behind him, certainly until he can prove himself, then if he is a success he can ask for more.

Not like he needs the money TBH sounds like greed or maybe his agent wants a large share.

Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #4942 on: Thursday, May 31, 2018, 11:22:26 »

Smiley  If only Power had hung on for a few weeks longer instead of appointing Brown  ....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44315700
Peter Venkman

« Reply #4943 on: Thursday, May 31, 2018, 11:25:31 »

Frank Lampard named new manager of Derby County.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #4944 on: Thursday, May 31, 2018, 11:29:23 »

Zidane quits Real Madrid
Sir red ken

« Reply #4945 on: Thursday, May 31, 2018, 11:55:30 »

Zidane quits Real Madrid
If only we had waited a couple of weeks, instead we've stuck with Brown.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4946 on: Thursday, May 31, 2018, 12:01:16 »

Fat Frank Manager of Derby
20 goto 10
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #4947 on: Thursday, May 31, 2018, 12:06:28 »

Fat Frank Manager of Derby
20 goto 10

Interesting to see how he does, if he will have a job for Uncle Harry as well perhaps
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #4948 on: Thursday, May 31, 2018, 17:56:40 »

Interesting to see how he does, if he will have a job for Uncle Harry as well perhaps
Negotiating contracts I expect.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4949 on: Friday, June 1, 2018, 10:10:15 »

Tisdale gone from Exeter, as expected
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 ... 560   Go Up
Print
Jump to: