Pages: 1 ... 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 ... 560   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Managerial Merry-go-round 2021-2022; sack, shuffle, repeat  (Read 1979597 times)
tj2002

Ignore
« Reply #6525 on: Monday, October 26, 2020, 11:26:57 »

Him going there just kind of makes for so many reasons. It's a step down in terms of league and size of club, but weirdly a step up in terms of profile, particularly if he gets them up.

As a few other on here have said, The current situation changes EVERYTHING. If he has a decision to make then there are a completely different set of circumstances to consider. He was very loyal as a player and has mentioned loyalty before when talking about STFC players, but I think loyalty to his family etc could trump loyalty to his employer this time. Much like Doughty I wouldn't begrudge him taking this stance if he is offered the job.

It could all be bollocks though for all we know and he might not even be in the running. Here's hoping.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #6526 on: Monday, October 26, 2020, 11:38:43 »

Him going there just kind of makes for so many reasons. It's a step down in terms of league and size of club, but weirdly a step up in terms of profile, particularly if he gets them up.

As a few other on here have said, The current situation changes EVERYTHING. If he has a decision to make then there are a completely different set of circumstances to consider. He was very loyal as a player and has mentioned loyalty before when talking about STFC players, but I think loyalty to his family etc could trump loyalty to his employer this time. Much like Doughty I wouldn't begrudge him taking this stance if he is offered the job.

It could all be bollocks though for all we know and he might not even be in the running. Here's hoping.
[/quote

So, give no fucks
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #6527 on: Monday, October 26, 2020, 11:39:35 »

[/quote

Good post  Clap

So, give no fucks
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #6528 on: Monday, October 26, 2020, 14:53:54 »

Not really a good post. I would begrudge him moving for sure.
Honest Lee

We are going up ! (sometime)

Ignore
« Reply #6529 on: Monday, October 26, 2020, 16:18:39 »

Me too.
You cannot spout on about loyalty if you have none yourself.
Flitcroft comes to mind.

The only thing that ever matters is to love and to be loved.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6530 on: Monday, October 26, 2020, 16:30:36 »

Can’t see him leaving at all, tbh.

Who knows what’s around the corner regarding future ownership, though.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #6531 on: Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 22:34:08 »

Graham Coughlan gets the boot at Mansfield.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #6532 on: Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 22:38:09 »

He should have stayed at them Gas they were doing ok when he was there

So, give no fucks
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #6533 on: Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 23:00:07 »

Haha, not sure who their owners think they are
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #6534 on: Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 23:12:47 »

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #6535 on: Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 08:52:57 »

Carolyn's twitter (and probably Instagram but don't use it) is pure cringe. Her fake tits and face draped over her ostentatious car or balcony in her ludicrously large house.

In some ways she should be applauded for being a succesful women in business but ever since she went on Question Time and said that she voted Brexit even though its likely to be bad for her businesses I can't really take her seriously.

I wonder what John makes of it it.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6536 on: Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 09:21:28 »

Never gives it a second thought while he’s banging it!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #6537 on: Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 09:28:39 »

Never gives it a second thought while he’s banging it!

I bet she doesn't let him anywhere near her, or makes him wear a David Beckham mask or something.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Flashheart

« Reply #6538 on: Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 09:29:39 »

Some of her tweets are fucking ridiculous.

"Thinking of promotion", she says, with a photo of herself in a bikini with her tits half hanging out. Any fucking excuse to flash some skin.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #6539 on: Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 09:32:45 »

Some of her tweets are fucking ridiculous.

"Thinking of promotion", she says, with a photo of herself in a bikini wither her tits half hanging out. Any fucking excuse to flash some skin.

This is exactly my issue with her FH. Nailed what I was trying to get across very succinctly!

Pages: 1 ... 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 ... 560   Go Up
Print
Jump to: