Pages: 1 ... 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 ... 560   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Managerial Merry-go-round 2021-2022; sack, shuffle, repeat  (Read 1982905 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #3480 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 18:14:15 »

Neil McDonald's gone from Blackpool

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3481 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 18:23:34 »

Neil Warnock not getting contract extension at Rotherham
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3482 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 18:48:26 »

Can you imagine if Trollope ever got to manage Arsenal??? Cheesy

How many fucking teams does he support?!?!

Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #3483 on: Thursday, May 19, 2016, 12:02:51 »

Looks like Rob Page is leaving Port Vale to go to Northampton
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3484 on: Thursday, May 19, 2016, 12:15:28 »

You seem to have overlooked Milan Misun...

Didn't we also get an absolute pig of a player on loan from Celtic a few years back, thought he was way to good to be here and performed accordingly.

Edit - Answering my own question https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Hutchinson he was gash.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 19, 2016, 12:17:32 by horlock07 » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #3485 on: Thursday, May 19, 2016, 12:16:36 »

How many fucking teams does he support?!?!

I unfollowed him ages ago, what a prize tool.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #3486 on: Thursday, May 19, 2016, 12:57:46 »

Didn't we also get an absolute pig of a player on loan from Celtic a few years back, thought he was way to good to be here and performed accordingly.

Edit - Answering my own question https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Hutchinson he was gash.
Still only 28, his slide down the leagues has been slow considering the lack of talent the bloke had/has, now playing for Northern Premier League Division One South Basford Utd.

He was awful.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #3487 on: Thursday, May 19, 2016, 13:09:23 »

Looks like Rob Page is leaving Port Vale to go to Northampton
Cobblers fans all seem very happy with his appointment (when it is finalised) saying how hes a top up and coming young manager, many tipping that he will lead them to at least the play offs this coming season (sounds optimistic to say the least).

Apparently his buget at Vale has been cut by 40% this season after it was cut 30% last season too. (sounds fairly familiar!).

derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #3488 on: Friday, May 20, 2016, 09:56:55 »

Cobblers fans all seem very happy with his appointment (when it is finalised) saying how hes a top up and coming young manager, many tipping that he will lead them to at least the play offs this coming season (sounds optimistic to say the least).

Apparently his buget at Vale has been cut by 40% this season after it was cut 30% last season too. (sounds fairly familiar!).

Cobblers fans, bless em, they are an optimistic lot, perhaps ideas above their level, bit like Bristol City in the championship. But in fairness after the season they have had, you can't blame them, we would be the same.

Having grown up in Northampton, I cant stand the cobblers
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #3489 on: Friday, May 20, 2016, 10:12:23 »

Northampton, Oxford and Rovers fans all seem to fancy themselves for promotion again. Suppose its not difficult to blame them, there's normally one promoted team that does well (us in 2013 for example).

Fancy Vale for the drop next season.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #3490 on: Friday, May 20, 2016, 10:21:56 »

Northampton, Oxford and Rovers fans all seem to fancy themselves for promotion again. Suppose its not difficult to blame them, there's normally one promoted team that does well (us in 2013 for example).

Fancy Vale for the drop next season.
I agree on all counts, I fancy Vale and Bury for the drop this coming season, probably along with Shrewsbury and one other, possibly Fleetwood or Wimbledon if they come up.

Peter Venkman

« Reply #3491 on: Friday, May 20, 2016, 10:27:12 »

Cobblers fans, bless em, they are an optimistic lot, perhaps ideas above their level, bit like Bristol City in the championship. But in fairness after the season they have had, you can't blame them, we would be the same.

Having grown up in Northampton, I cant stand the cobblers
I don't hate Northampton fans but I do hate Northapton as a Town, makes Swindon look pretty.

That said Northampton have some horrible fans who we had a few nasty run ins us with back in the 80's, Kettering away in 84 was a prime example when they came just to attack Swindon fans, they also ran riot when they came to the CG and beat us 5-1 in 1983.

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #3492 on: Friday, May 20, 2016, 10:53:12 »

I agree on all counts, I fancy Vale and Bury for the drop this coming season, probably along with Shrewsbury and one other, possibly Fleetwood or Wimbledon if they come up.

Gillingham I think could struggle. Their form since January has been terrible and they will most likely lose Dack. Wouldn't be surprised if another team took a punt on Justin Edinburgh either.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3493 on: Friday, May 20, 2016, 11:03:39 »

Gillingham I think could struggle. Their form since January has been terrible and they will most likely lose Dack. Wouldn't be surprised if another team took a punt on Justin Edinburgh either.

We are going to get relegated due to the poor players that Power will bring in......  (just saying it sarcastically before someone states it as fact!) Roll Eyes
Peter Venkman

« Reply #3494 on: Friday, May 20, 2016, 11:09:19 »

Gills will definately struggle this coming season but I think they will have enough about them to stay up, they will definately lose Dack but it depends if the money they get (probably about £1m) will be reinvested in the team.

Pages: 1 ... 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 ... 560   Go Up
Print
Jump to: