Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lukas Magera  (Read 30558 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 13:04:22 »

Nlo sure what Magera did not start last night's game, surely if PDC has said Clarke (maybe not now) and Magera will be first choice pairing then they have to have game time together to get that understanding going

Magera shift at the Greenhous Meadow has to be up with the likes of Shane Bradley, Mark McCammon and Kyle Lightbourne...in historic shitness.  He was better than Etienne Esajas mind....whose star turn, conjured up fond images of Tony Finnegan.

Still he'll hopefully improve.....the first time I saw Duncan Shearer, away at West Brom, he gave a passable impression of Ken Keyworth.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 16:47:43 »

Still he'll hopefully improve.....the first time I saw Duncan Shearer, away at West Brom, he gave a passable impression of Ken Keyworth.
[/quote]

Cheesy Cheesy

Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 12:19:02 »

So do we think now Clarke is not about PDC will feel he has to start with Magera
Doore

« Reply #108 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 12:23:27 »

Never ever mess about with formations in lower league English football particularly Div 4....keep it as simple as possible, and don't ask players to do what they're not capable of.  Play 4-4-2.   

Very, very true.  The standard Division 4 player isn't usually bright enough to be tactically flexible.  Keep it simple and get the basic stuff right before trying to do anything more clever.

RJack

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 12:32:16 »

So do we think now Clarke is not about PDC will feel he has to start with Magera

My guess is he'll go for Kerrouche and Connell Saturday but with PDC you can never tell.  I'm guessing someone will lose there place on Saturday for Abdullah too
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 16:20:10 »

It'll be De Vita and Kerrouche even though it should be Connell and Kerrouche. I can't see the West Ham lad starting just yet.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 16:54:34 »

I so want this bloke to be good!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 16:56:55 »

Let's hope he enjoys running.
Barry Scott

« Reply #113 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 16:59:44 »

In a way Clarke going (hopefully) will mean our front 2 will be Lukas and Kerrouche in the long term. I haven't seen Lukas yet, but Kerrouche looked very exciting on Tuesday.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 17:06:11 »

In a way Clarke going (hopefully) will mean our front 2 will be Lukas and Kerrouche in the long term. I haven't seen Lukas yet, but Kerrouche looked very exciting on Tuesday.

Or Magera and Connell?  Connell's attitude is spot on...just what we need.  And we know he can score goals.  Kerrouche has impressed, but I'd like to see Connell doing more than just coming off the bench.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 17:10:49 »

Kerrouche and Connell have been by far our best 2 strikers so far. Both need to start in my opinion.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 17:14:32 »

Not sure what you are basing the Connell comment on, yes he deserves a fair chance but he has done nothing that suggests he has been one of 'our best 2 strikers so far'. Don't think he has even had a shot.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 17:15:47 »

Would be suprised to see Connell feature on saturday, after being hauled off so early against saints without even a glance from di canio

Things get better but they never get good
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 17:17:05 »

Not sure what you are basing the Connell comment on, yes he deserves a fair chance but he has done nothing that suggests he has been one of 'our best 2 strikers so far'. Don't think he has even had a shot.

He is a lot more shaper than De Vita and looked more decent than Clarke in my opinion. His hold up play is very good and he gets himself into decent positions. He just hasn't had long enough to get a proper chance and we haven't exactly created anything for him either.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 17:19:18 »

Would be suprised to see Connell feature on saturday, after being hauled off so early against saints without even a glance from di canio

It'll be Kerrouche and De Vita to start. Di Canio does seem to have a downer on Connell for some reason and Magera is nowhere near ready for the first team (based on the 2 games I saw).

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: