Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford Match Televised  (Read 4166 times)
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 15:04:03 »

Nero is a tenner plus a fiver for the train...  Swindon is twenty plus fifty for the petrol?

Sorry Fred...  Didn't realise I'd touched a nerve.  I'm sure you can remember those days eh?!
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 15:47:57 »

Nero is a tenner plus a fiver for the train...  Swindon is twenty plus fifty for the petrol?

Sorry Fred...  Didn't realise I'd touched a nerve.  I'm sure you can remember those days eh?!

Lame excuse.

Book the train ticket early enough and you can get Swindon / Brighton return for £14 on Great Western.  You could have booked ticket the train in June, if of course, you actually wanted to go.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 15:57:22 »

I'm obviously an armchair fan...

I didn't start this thread to prove my credentials.  I started it to find out if it was televised!

I dunno if I can be arsed to haul my arse all the way to Broadfield to watch Crawley vs Swindon...  Might just listen to the cheers from my flat.

Fuck me talk about small team fans mentality.  I can't really justify the cost of watching town week in week out, and as I'm saving for my holiday probably won't get down to the County Ground before October.  That said, I probably do more miles than most to watch the Town....
PocketScience

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 17:42:23 »

If I was in your position I wouldn't have bought a new bed and made sure I could make this game!

wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 11:22:57 »

Should have bought a hammock. Smiley
adje

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 12:31:45 »

I'm obviously an armchair fan...

I didn't start this thread to prove my credentials.  I started it to find out if it was televised!

I dunno if I can be arsed to haul my arse all the way to Broadfield to watch Crawley vs Swindon...  Might just listen to the cheers from my flat.

Fuck me talk about small team fans mentality.  I can't really justify the cost of watching town week in week out, and as I'm saving for my holiday probably won't get down to the County Ground before October.  That said, I probably do more miles than most to watch the Town....

Do you bollocks!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 13:12:09 »

I do!  I went to the Crawley cup game last year....   Cheesy

On the plus side, I got to see Mex last night!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: