Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham Town v Swindon Town-Official Match Day Thread.  (Read 25883 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 20:20:48 »

For we lacked in the wide areas Ritchie was wasted playing on the left as he has a good understanding with Caddis and is better crossing from the right his crosses when he playing on the left were just overhit Thompson pulled too much inside and at times left us exposed but he is young and not a natural wide player.

Up front I think Bodin has looked lively but he does not look like the answer to the goal scorer we needed, we need a first choice paring and to stick with them so they can develop on understanding.

Flint needs to work on his distrubution although he seems solid at the back and Smith the way he's played deserves to keep his place.

It was nice hearing the crowd chanting Phil Smith's name as if he has finally been accepted as 1st choice by most fans
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 09:41:43 »

Having just watched the extended highlights on the STFC website, I have changed my mind about the Bodin penalty decision. It was never a penalty, hardly touched him. But at the time, it looked like a stonewaller.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 09:43:46 »

agree, I thought there was contact with legs during the game...but there wasnt.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #303 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 11:24:42 »

Anyone see the sly cheeky slap Bodin got after that dive
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 11:30:34 »

Anyone see the sly cheeky slap Bodin got after that dive
Having seen that replay, I think I'm going to have to accept I was wrong in thinking it should have been a penalty. Looked absolutely stone wall from where I was stood on Saturday!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: