Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Igoe to Millwall  (Read 2263 times)
DMR

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 10:51:59 »

fucking soapy tit wank, igoe's a cunt
Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 10:55:18 »

Igoe to Millwall? Never could the internet term rolled over fucking laughing be put to better effect
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 14:29:12 »

has anyone driven him to Millwall yet?

I will.... Cheesy
alex

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 16:25:46 »

Quote from: "BrightonRed"
I think I'm in the minority here but I want Igoe to stay at this club. Played in the right position with a hard bastard tackling midfielder alongside I really think he could still be an asset. I know he's being a c**t regarding the contract offer but that's football life, on his day he can still be one of the more creative players at this club.

I agree with you but I also agree with the people who say he is lazy. The problem is, its clear that hes an extremely skillful and talented footballer, but he only seems to perform one in evry four or five games. Its hard to say therefore whether he is worth keeping. When hes good, he is the best but when hes bad he is REALLY bad. Considering we could potentially have a central midfield pairing of smith and whally (two hard men), igoe will be needed more for his creative capabilities down the right hand side. I want to keep him but if he doesn't stay, I'm sure king can find an apt replacement.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 17:18:46 »

Whalley isn't a hard man - he is a creative player. His strength is his passing and definitely not his tackling. I think if we get Whalley we don't need Igoe, we just need one midfield hard man. No more than one though.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 17:58:07 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Whalley isn't a hard man - he is a creative player. His strength is his passing and definitely not his tackling. I think if we get Whalley we don't need Igoe, we just need one midfield hard man. No more than one though.

Quite right......Whalley has only had 1 yellow card this century and not many more in the 20th century.....
Spud

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 22:10:16 »

I cant believe that Millwall want Igoe, he was shite last year and he wont cut it in The Championship.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: