Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford allocated the 23rd place....  (Read 32238 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:02:57 »

This just gets better and better!

Can we spoon, Eric?

Things get better but they never get good
Dave

« Reply #91 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:03:19 »

Eddie Stobart truck names, actually. And I'm a strawberry blond so yes, you can spoon me.
Muffin Man

« Reply #92 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:03:46 »

For a Pox fan I think Eric is alright, I have been reading his comments as a guest since he joined and don't really find him spamming or offensive but an (unusually) genuine Pox fan that isnt JUST here to wind people up, yes he does sometimes but thats the nature of fans of opposing teams that do have a certain element of hatred/dislike but by no means even 90% of his posts are on a wind up to us.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:13:57 »

Another of your logical thought flows Spence? Supports Oxford, isn't from the city, must be from rural Oxfordshire?

Wrong, by the way.

Love the irony of this post :L
Dave

« Reply #94 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:18:56 »

Love the irony of this post :L

I understand where you're coming from. You thought a previous reply of mine to you was lacking in logic. It wasn't. Let me explain.

You appear in the middle of a thread stating how bored you were of hearing about OUFC, and how you couldn't wait to get the 21st over with.

I suggested you were bored because you simply couldn't follow the thread, ie it was too much for you, which was a fair assumption on my part.

So you failed to follow a logical path then claim to have spotted irony in me criticising someone else for doing the same.

I expect your reply to be something like "Jesus, what a bore". Prove me wrong.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:29:32 »

I understand where you're coming from. You thought a previous reply of mine to you was lacking in logic. It wasn't. Let me explain.

You appear in the middle of a thread stating how bored you were of hearing about OUFC, and how you couldn't wait to get the 21st over with.

I suggested you were bored because you simply couldn't follow the thread, ie it was too much for you, which was a fair assumption on my part.

So you failed to follow a logical path then claim to have spotted irony in me criticising someone else for doing the same.

I expect your reply to be something like "Jesus, what a bore". Prove me wrong.

The irony was actually directed at spencer, so you would be completely unaware at what I was getting at. Not everything revolves around you Eric and regardless if I come across unintellgent or not as inteluctual as you on an internet forum, I couldn't really give a fuck. But pat yourself on the back for being ever the smart-arse won't you.
Dave

« Reply #96 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:35:29 »

The irony was actually directed at spencer, so you would be completely unaware at what I was getting at. Not everything revolves around you Eric and regardless if I come across unintellgent or not as inteluctual as you on an internet forum, I couldn't really give a fuck. But pat yourself on the back for being ever the smart-arse won't you.

So you're trying to make out you were siding with me against Spencer in pointing out he'd failed to follow a logical path? Don't make me laugh (oh, actually you haven't!)

I couldn't give a fuck whether you give a fuck or not. I'm amazed that you imagined I would. Surely only people who feel inferior need to say things like "pat yourself on the back for being ever the smart-arse won't you".
Keroooosh

« Reply #97 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:37:30 »

Excuse my lazyness as I cant be bothered to read through every post  Smiley but any idea what pubs will be open for us to use? I presume CGH but where else?

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:38:27 »

Wow. What a great read this thread is.  Zzz
Eric stick with it, and post random bollocks on all manner of subjects. People will eventually warm to you.
Dave

« Reply #99 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:42:23 »

Wow. What a great read this thread is.  Zzz
Eric stick with it, and post random bollocks on all manner of subjects. People will eventually warm to you.

The Tottenham riot was an example of opportunist, wanton thuggery, not an expression of inner city deprivation. Discuss.

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:44:21 »

Wrong thread you 6 fingered inbred cunt. Wink
Dave

« Reply #101 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:46:20 »

Wrong thread you 6 fingered inbred cunt. Wink

Fair enough. How about the leopard is the most successful large feline in the world. Discuss.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:53:42 »

I'm not siding with anyone, it was a private joke between friends which a few people on the forum may or may not get (kind of spoilt it now with your soul-destroyingly boring responses)

I can assure you my lack of giving a fuck stops me from feeling 'inferior'. Surely only a pedantic cunt who's trying way too hard to be intellectual (losing sight of the fact he's on a rival football supporters forum with the sole purpose to wind them up) would say such a thing as 'Surely only people who feel inferior need to say things like "pat yourself on the back for being ever the smart-arse won't you".'

But that's the last long thread from me, I'll let you respond with something witty (as I'm sure you will, there seems to be a part of you which gets off on it) and let someone else take over.
Dave

« Reply #103 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:55:28 »

I'm not siding with anyone, it was a private joke between friends which a few people on the forum may or may not get (kind of spoilt it now with your soul-destroyingly boring responses)

I can assure you my lack of giving a fuck stops me from feeling 'inferior'. Surely only a pedantic cunt who's trying way too hard to be intellectual (losing sight of the fact he's on a rival football supporters forum with the sole purpose to wind them up) would say such a thing as 'Surely only people who feel inferior need to say things like "pat yourself on the back for being ever the smart-arse won't you".'

But that's the last long thread from me, I'll let you respond with something witty (as I'm sure you will, there seems to be a part of you which gets off on it) and let someone else take over.

I won't be responding to you Stevie. You're way too clever for me. You make me feel dumb, innit. I dare say one of your friends will take up the cudgel on your behalf. Oh, hang on ....
Spencer_White

« Reply #104 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 17:00:35 »

Excuse my lazyness as I cant be bothered to read through every post  Smiley but any idea what pubs will be open for us to use? I presume CGH but where else?

Everyone of them apart from the Merlin. Dont do anything different for the Pox.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: