Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford allocated the 23rd place....  (Read 32233 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 13:21:00 »

You do realise ronnie must been in his 60's yeah?
Thankyou Tans, 'tis of course true, and I can remember when Oxford were called Headington, and when Ron Atkinson played for them and the inbreds would chant "Tank" everytime he touched the ball.  So you see Tans, I am old enough to know they actually are a bunch of in-breds, shagging their sisters and beating up old dears!*  Oh, and I should know better, but I hate them as much as the rest of the lads do.  Take the Aldridge song out of the equation and I think there were more songs sung yesterday about the cunts in yellow and blue than anything else!!!

*Before Eric starts his defence let me tell him that I have worked a large school in Cowley and seen it at first hand!
Dave

« Reply #61 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 13:27:15 »

Thankyou Tans, 'tis of course true, and I can remember when Oxford were called Headington, and when Ron Atkinson played for them and the inbreds would chant "Tank" everytime he touched the ball.  So you see Tans, I am old enough to know they actually are a bunch of in-breds, shagging their sisters and beating up old dears!*  Oh, and I should know better, but I hate them as much as the rest of the lads do.  Take the Aldridge song out of the equation and I think there were more songs sung yesterday about the cunts in yellow and blue than anything else!!!

*Before Eric starts his defence let me tell him that I have worked a large school in Cowley and seen it at first hand!

Is that the song about Martin Aldridge being dead?

So exactly how often did you see pupils shagging their sisters and beating up old dears from your caretaker's cupboard?
Dave

« Reply #62 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 13:31:52 »

Just in case you missed it. We won 3-0 and you lost 1-0 Smiley

I refer to my previous post timed 11.09:11. You big baby.
Spencer_White

« Reply #63 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 13:42:53 »

Have TVP got any posters up at the Kassam yet, telling Pox fans not to beat their wives on the sunday night after they get beat at the County Ground?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 13:48:56 »

Thankyou Tans, 'tis of course true, and I can remember when Oxford were called Headington,

If they were still called Headington, they wouldn't be 23rd today.  Smiley
Dave

« Reply #65 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 14:00:39 »

Have TVP got any posters up at the Kassam yet, telling Pox fans not to beat their wives on the sunday night after they get beat at the County Ground?

Cheesy I believe there is a big push in OX4 (Blackbird Leas and surrounding estates) to get on top of this problem, as well as making it illegal to walk barely-legal pitbull crosses on lengths of rope.
Dave

« Reply #66 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 14:01:47 »

If they were still called Headington, they wouldn't be 23rd today.  Smiley

No. We wouldn't have been elected to the league and would be having derbies with Didcot Town.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 14:02:20 »

So exactly how often did you see pupils shagging their sisters and beating up old dears from your caretaker's cupboard?

That's an unfair question, you know Ronnie is not a young chap, he would have lost count by now

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Dave

« Reply #68 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 14:06:49 »

That's an unfair question, you know Ronnie is not a young chap, he would have lost count by now

True. We've got a few Ronnies who are trying to relive "taking the Walsall home end in 1972", not realising they're probably a bit past it now.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 14:08:43 »

No. We wouldn't have been elected to the league and would be having derbies with Didcot Town.

Although it would have gone by its historic name of Dudcot, and still be in its rightful county of Berkshire.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 14:50:48 »

Is that the song about Martin Aldridge being dead?

Caretakers cupboard??  They are not called caretakers now, site manager's I'll have you know!!  And no, I had to put my company vehicle in the site manager's compound to ensure its safety - true story.  What we did see whilst on that particular site - I forget what the school is called now but I believe it is now called an academy and changed its name, had some religious connection I think - was a teacher being threateened by a pupil, drug dealing, a stabbing (didn't actually witness that, only the results) and a lap top being stolen from a classroom we were actually working in, think they were trying to get us involved in that one!!  The only school I know that actually has a police office next to the headmaster's office tells it all I think.  I was only on site for three days and we refused the contract the following year because of the problems we encountered there!!  And it's all rosy in Oxford!!
« Last Edit: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 14:52:45 by ronnie21 » Logged
Dave

« Reply #71 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:01:00 »

Caretakers cupboard??  They are not called caretakers now, site manager's I'll have you know!!  And no, I had to put my company vehicle in the site manager's compound to ensure its safety - true story.  What we did see whilst on that particular site - I forget what the school is called now but I believe it is now called an academy and changed its name, had some religious connection I think - was a teacher being threateened by a pupil, drug dealing, a stabbing (didn't actually witness that, only the results) and a lap top being stolen from a classroom we were actually working in, think they were trying to get us involved in that one!!  The only school I know that actually has a police office next to the headmaster's office tells it all I think.  I was only on site for three days and we refused the contract the following year because of the problems we encountered there!!  And it's all rosy in Oxford!!

Ronnie - Like I said, I try to adopt a reasonable stance on this forum. I don't live in Oxford (never have) but you'd have to be a muppet to try to deny that most of south Oxford (Blackbird Leys, Rosehill, Littlemore, much of Cowley) is "challenged" socially and a lot different to the city centre and north Oxford scenery from "Morse" and "Lewis".

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:02:18 »

Fuck me this is tedious, i'm with Spence...after looking forward to these fixtures for a long time i'll be glad to get them over with and have another ten years in a higher league.
Spencer_White

« Reply #73 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:07:04 »

Look at this post from this complete chimp on the Pox forum. Must be someone on a wind up. Are the the Pox actually that thick to think we are going to let them come down and take the pubs we drink in week in week out? Pretty sure all Wetherspoons will be closed anyway. 'Swindonyellow' is a bit of a suspect name as well.

The Sir Daniel Arms opens early at 9 on a sunday and is a wetherspoons pub. 5 minute walk from the train station for fellow yellows and a walk straight up manchester road and up county road to the County Ground. This would be better than the merlin as it is cheaper, has 2 floors could get several hundred of us in there.

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-sir-daniel-arms

CLICK ON THE MAP ITS CLOSE TO THE TRAIN STATION.

I would say this is better for the fan not looking for trouble. Police will police it well as there is a police station around the corner, they will walk us to the ground and there will be no problems as no crossing the magic roundabout.

STFC Also have a bar for away fans now I've heard which is right at the ground but thta means giving STFC money so i say the sir daniel arms we could sing in there with no problems and doubt any swindon fans would be allowed in. Around the corner is an offy so if you fancy carrying on drinking heading to the ground you can pick up a few tins there, Perfect! « Last Edit: Today at 1:09pm by swindonyellow1979 »

Read more: http://yellowsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=3755#ixzz1UM7MGtuA

« Last Edit: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:09:39 by Spencer_White » Logged
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:07:35 »

Ronnie - Like I said, I try to adopt a reasonable stance on this forum. I don't live in Oxford (never have) but you'd have to be a muppet to try to deny that most of south Oxford (Blackbird Leys, Rosehill, Littlemore, much of Cowley) is "challenged" socially and a lot different to the city centre and north Oxford scenery from "Morse" and "Lewis".

Fair comment!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: