Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mehdi Kerrouche  (Read 58220 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #225 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 09:59:07 »

What's funny is that he's actually very good, and if he'd been playing would without doubt, IMO, be our top scorer. I'm not saying that to imply I'm unhappy, I'm more than delighted with how everything is, but rather that the pox should be quite excited.
Flashheart

« Reply #226 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 09:59:32 »

Potentially take one of their players = yellow meltdown
Give them one of our players = yellow meltdown

We can't lose 
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 10:04:10 »

Potentially take one of their players = yellow meltdown
Give them one of our players = yellow meltdown

We can't lose 

Think I am having deja vu! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 10:32:50 »

What's funny is that he's actually very good, and if he'd been playing would without doubt, IMO, be our top scorer. I'm not saying that to imply I'm unhappy, I'm more than delighted with how everything is, but rather that the pox should be quite excited.

Until about 2 weeks ago he was our top scorer!

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 10:37:12 »

How fit is he likely to be?

If the reports are right he hasn't been training with our first team squad, so it would take him a while to get back up to full fitness.

If he goes there and does ok, what are the chances that he comes back & plays for us?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 10:41:33 »

I'd laugh if we recalled him tomorrow.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 10:58:58 »

Rated him on the pitch. Seems he had a bad attitude off it and if he isn't buying into the Paolo philosophy, then he has to go. Would rather it wasn't to them though. Hoping he's more of a hindrance than help to them to be honest!
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 11:02:17 »

If he goes there and does ok, what are the chances that he comes back & plays for us?

what are the chances of you flying to the moon this month?

pdc has repeatedly (privately and publicly) told kerrouche how he needs to improve (on & off the field), he hasn't listened, has been frozen out for over two months and now loaned out to our rivals. .. doesn't look likely does it
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 11:10:31 »

Rated him on the pitch. Seems he had a bad attitude off it and if he isn't buying into the Paolo philosophy, then he has to go. Would rather it wasn't to them though. Hoping he's more of a hindrance than help to them to be honest!

Statistically our most potent striker without question --> 8 goals from 18 games (only 11 starts). that's a 44% strike rate and none of our other strikers match that ratio currently.

He does seem like he "could" strengthen the team, but it just seem to have worked out between him and Paolo. Unfortunately I can't help but feel he could end up being prolific at the Pox, but let's not worry about them and concentrate on our troubles.... hang on? ;-)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 11:19:32 »

I think his scoring record is a fluke. His finishing is shoddy. Couldn't care less what he does up the A420...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 11:22:36 »

Have to say, I know every club has it's bad eggs, but there really are some genuinely thick Pox fans who just can't get past their hatred obsession with us.

From their part this is a fantastic move certainly, but they'd rather hold their club back soapy tit wank. They're signing their rivals club top striker (statistically speaking) after a fallout with said manager.

Worst case scenario for them - they pay his wages for 1 month, we gain nowt.
Best case scenario for them   - he's prolific, something more comes of it and he gets them maybe even promoted?
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 11:24:41 »

I reckon when we bid for Constable he was offered to them as part of the deal, (which they accepted).
Although the deal fell through, they probably said can we borrow him. If he does well that's fine by me, as we may end up getting a fee for him.
Realistically we are not competing with the Pox now, & he can't play against us so may well weaken them for that game

From the Dark Side
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 11:49:57 »

Good news perhaps his instructions are to settle in for a couple of weeks and then take a few players out with some hard challenges in training before we play them.
kerry red

« Reply #238 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 12:03:16 »

I heard the reason he wasn't training with us was because he has a virulent strain of anthrax so we have shifted him down trhe A420 to infect the yellow cnuts
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 12:17:19 »

Or Cuntstable will join us on loan next week!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: