Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Oxford - past and present  (Read 31291 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #165 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 22:29:55 »

I heard he was going to take the Town End
They've done it evey time they've played us - old news. They're hard, we're chicken shit. Lets move on.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #166 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 22:36:35 »

Meh, I hate poxford fc, not the city of Oxford, or the people who live there. I don't even 'hate' their supporters. Sure, they've got fans who are as pathetic and mindless as some of our own, but all clubs have got them.

I desperately want to beat them and then I want to take the piss mercilessly, but that's about it.

Footballing rivalry? Too fucking right! Anything else? I've got enough people I know to hate, I don't need anymore.
I'd happily smack one of the fuckers if they came looking for it. Had a lot of grief from these cunts at England games many moons ago. We were well outnumbered and they were giving us some real shit until fans of other clubs saw what was going on and the Scummers legged it. I've always had a soft spot for Man City since. 
Dave

« Reply #167 on: Monday, July 18, 2011, 08:33:42 »

You can make a deluded statement like that from a single post.

What a true prick you are!

We have to put up with this trip until you go back to school then.

Really sorry if I got under your skin. That wasn't my intention at all.

Good one about going back to school though. Might save that and use it at the appropriate moment.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #168 on: Monday, July 18, 2011, 08:36:22 »

I like you Eric.If you supported anyone else i feel we could of had something.

Let him in the lounge Mods.
Dave

« Reply #169 on: Monday, July 18, 2011, 08:40:14 »

I'd happily smack one of the fuckers if they came looking for it. Had a lot of grief from these cunts at England games many moons ago. We were well outnumbered and they were giving us some real shit until fans of other clubs saw what was going on and the Scummers legged it. I've always had a soft spot for Man City since. 

Must say I was genuinely scared reading this. "Smack one". "Fuckers". "Looking for it". "Grief from these cunts". "Well outnumbered". "Giving us some real shit". "Fans of other clubs". "Scummers legged it". "Soft spot for Man City".

Reads like the original screenplay for "Green Street".
Dave

« Reply #170 on: Monday, July 18, 2011, 08:44:53 »

I like you Eric.If you supported anyone else i feel we could of had something.

Let him in the lounge Mods.

Would you protect me from the ruthless violence of "Wild Man Chalkie", the heartless taunts of "Only Me" (I'm a prick, you know) and the endless righteousness of Benz / Benny? If so, I'd happily buy you a pint in the lounge before smashing your head, sorry, fucking head, in and reducing you to a quivering mulch with my caustic wit.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #171 on: Monday, July 18, 2011, 08:46:44 »

I would welcome you into my bossom allowing you to weep at the error of your ways.
Dave

« Reply #172 on: Monday, July 18, 2011, 08:49:02 »

I would welcome you into my bossom allowing you to weep at the error of your ways.

Ha! You said "bossom". That's rude.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Monday, July 18, 2011, 08:53:24 »

Is that a misspelling of bosom or bottom?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #174 on: Monday, July 18, 2011, 08:58:52 »

Kept my finger on the s for too long. Well spotted
Spencer_White

« Reply #175 on: Monday, July 18, 2011, 18:42:30 »

Must say I was genuinely scared reading this. "Smack one". "Fuckers". "Looking for it". "Grief from these cunts". "Well outnumbered". "Giving us some real shit". "Fans of other clubs". "Scummers legged it". "Soft spot for Man City".

Reads like the original screenplay for "Green Street".

Get a life.
Dave

« Reply #176 on: Monday, July 18, 2011, 18:46:07 »

Get a life.

I've got one that I enjoy very much. How about you, Spence?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Monday, July 18, 2011, 19:12:54 »

But you keep a good balance by supporting oxford  Smiley
Spencer_White

« Reply #178 on: Monday, July 18, 2011, 19:14:48 »

Channel 4 investigative program on now just said the Pox were one of the clubs up for sale.
Dave

« Reply #179 on: Monday, July 18, 2011, 19:20:20 »

But you keep a good balance by supporting oxford  Smiley

Indeed. Feet on the ground and all that.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: