Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Oxford - past and present  (Read 31595 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 13:47:32 »

Passion....obviously there is and healthy too.

Having attended St Birinus school in Didcot where only a few of us had brains to follow Swindon, we were always aware of the fuckwits that followed the pox. William Porter come home all is forgiven !!! 

However, we all joined together to try and knock shit out of the pricks that went to Segbury (Wantage) and the schools in Abingdon, Newbury and Wallingford. True this was in the form of playing football, rugby and cricket

I can't remember running from the London Road end where we normally went neither when being herded into the Cockoo lane ends.

I do remember being there when the wall / fence broke in the London Road and many people were injured. I think it was against Manchester United.

For the record, I worked in Cowley between 1979 to 1983 and my car always had a Swindon speedway sun shade banner across the windscreen also a STFC badge proudly displayed. Never had any incidents except for a few laughs with the local natives.   

Competition is healthy and wish I could join you in August.

Fuck I hate Oxford.....soapy tit wank

Will Porter !!! (Remember him).

Keith Collins and all.

Pity you could not join us during the "big game" - Maybe it's just you and me who put so much into this because of our Didcot / Birinus Roots.

One more for you. Remember Mr Such the Teacher (English I believe) Passes away at 93 last week. (You may have known his Son Robin).

Would be great to have you sitting next to me for the big one NZ.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #136 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 15:17:03 »

Will Porter !!! (Remember him).

Keith Collins and all.

Pity you could not join us during the "big game" - Maybe it's just you and me who put so much into this because of our Didcot / Birinus Roots.

One more for you. Remember Mr Such the Teacher (English I believe) Passes away at 93 last week. (You may have known his Son Robin).

Would be great to have you sitting next to me for the big one NZ.
I remember an English teacher at St Joes in Swindon called Mr Such - a real prick - probably woujld be about the right age. 
Dave

« Reply #137 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 15:20:55 »

Poxford scraped out a 1-1 draw against an American youth side. Pathetic.

You have no knowledge of Oxford's opposition, the strength of Oxford's team, whether the result in any way reflected play, yet you feel able to comment. You're the sort of person who should never be called for jury service - you'd assume the defendant was guilty because the police arrested them. Pathetic. Actually that's unfair. Shallow, stupid AND pathetic. That's better.
Dave

« Reply #138 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 15:22:31 »

You're bananas! Banana

.... but also amazingly funny! Maybe I under-estimated you?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 15:22:54 »

You have no knowledge of Oxford's opposition, the strength of Oxford's team, whether the result in any way reflected play, yet you feel able to comment. You're the sort of person who should never be called for jury service - you'd assume the defendant was guilty because the police arrested them. Pathetic. Actually that's unfair. Shallow, stupid AND pathetic. That's better.

Let it all out won't you Eric.

Crash
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 15:27:25 »

Meh.

Roll on 21st August and then we can shut the cunts up
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #141 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 15:29:27 »

Even if he was all these things, he'd still not be a Scummer. He could always learn to be less shallow, less stupid and less pathetic but you'll always be a yellow belly.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 15:33:10 »

Poxford. Pathetic.

There you go Eric, I removed the contentious stuff from his post. HTH.
Dave

« Reply #143 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 15:33:10 »

Even if he was all these things, he'd still not be a Scummer. He could always learn to be less shallow, less stupid and less pathetic but you'll always be a yellow belly.

Actually, "Yellow Belly" refers to a native of Lincolnshire. So there.
Dave

« Reply #144 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 15:33:57 »

Let it all out won't you Eric.

Crash

It's cheaper than therapy.
Dave

« Reply #145 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 15:34:54 »

Meh.

Roll on 21st August and then we can shut the cunts up

Yep. All you need do is beat Oxford on the 21st and you'll never hear from me again. No siree.
Dave

« Reply #146 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 15:35:43 »

There you go Eric, I removed the contentious stuff from his post. HTH.

Hmmm .... I like to reply to all posts directed at me - it's only polite - but I find I have nothing to say to that.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 15:38:34 »

What's your opinion on our 2 wins so far, Surrey?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Dave

« Reply #148 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 15:58:56 »

What's your opinion on our 2 wins so far, Surrey?

Sorry Benz, not really been following too closely.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 18:47:39 »

Yep. All you need do is beat Oxford on the 21st and you'll never hear from me again. No siree.

Good, then fu@k off
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: