Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Beer injuries  (Read 2209 times)
Dazzza

« on: Sunday, December 26, 2004, 02:42:18 »

I bet Yeovil wins this one!

Got a huge scratch down one side of my face from somewhere after last night.

Best one was temporary amnesia and an overnights stay in hospital after taking a kicking in Blackpoo.  Bunch of skinheads mistook me for a bouncer of all things and while having a Royal Rumble with the real bouncers I got caught up in the fun and games.

It was Blackpoo high street as well about 2 in the afternoon on a glorious sunny day we where just waiting outside this club and had not actually had a pint yet all day.

I noticed a scuffle coming up the stairs turned back around looking down the Street and the next thing I know I see bike handlebars, which I bounced off, and then a boot coming and me square in the face.

in A&E my fate was in fits of laughter as I kept asking the same questions over and over again and as he told me the answers I would instinctively grab where he told me I had been hit.  He pre-empted this and started doing the actions before I did the bastard.

In the end was a couple of bruised ribs, a split lip and a black eye.

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 26, 2004, 02:59:30 »

Ive never really had any beatings under the influence,I tend to get injured whilst sober.I fell down a man hole cartoon style once during a lunch break and have walked into several lamp posts.I've only ever broken my nose and a little bone in my hand though Cool

/
W56196272
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 26, 2004, 18:34:47 »

my best one happened on one of our lads trips down to my mates house in polzeath, cornwall.

we'd been getting battered all evening playing drinking games (alcohol stash: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/ben3085/CIMG0338.jpg) in the living room, which is also where we all slept. we were getting ready to go to sleep and i needed to piss, so started to head for the toilet. on my way out of the room, i stepped on an inflateable matress (the house we stay in isn't furnished at all, they're going to knock it down & rebuild soon) and tripped. i tripped into the door, my right foot taking the brunt. i ended up on the floor holding my foot, shouting in pain. i thought i'd broken my foot.

then to make things worse one of my mates came over to try and help me out. he picked me up straddle-style, with my legs either side of his hips. i started shouting again as he was pulling the hairs out of the backs of my legs due to the way he was holding me. he tried to put me down but slipped and that resulted in my head hitting the wall.

woke up the next morning with a massive purple lump on the top of my foot, and a video of it all happening.

here's a photo of my foot the morning after. it's not easy to see the lump even though it was massive, honest, but just look how raised the bit before my toes is on top of the foot:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/ben3085/CIMG0481.jpg
spacey

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 26, 2004, 19:16:57 »

When I was a youngster I got so pissed that I spewed up on my bed.I scooped up the spew in my hands (don't ask me why) and tried to make it to the bathroom.When I got to the hallway I lost my balance and crashed into my parents bedroom and threw my vomit all up their wall.The sight of my dad leaping out of bed stark bollock naked and carrying me to the bathroom has left mental scars which must count as injury.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 26, 2004, 19:24:09 »

Quote from: "spacey"
When I was a youngster I got so pissed that I spewed up on my bed.I scooped up the spew in my hands (don't ask me why) and tried to make it to the bathroom.When I got to the hallway I lost my balance and crashed into my parents bedroom and threw my vomit all up their wall.The sight of my dad leaping out of bed stark bollock naked and carrying me to the bathroom has left mental scars which must count as injury.

Unluckly mate, couldve been ur mum who pick you up naked  Cheesy

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 26, 2004, 19:24:54 »

Only kidding dude. All these sound very nasty.
I am glad that I don't go mental when drinking.

spacey

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 26, 2004, 19:31:26 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"

Unluckly mate, couldve been ur mum who pick you up naked  Cheesy

Holy shit! I'd never thought of that.I'd probably be living on the streets randomly shouting at passers by if that'd happened.
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 26, 2004, 19:53:47 »

No way to sugarcoat this one I'm afraid....

Having my ball sack waxed. No volume of alcohol in the world could numb that pain.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, December 26, 2004, 23:06:58 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"

Having my ball sack waxed. No volume of alcohol in the world could numb that pain.

Did you get drunk during the day then? Or were you sober when have it done?

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: Monday, December 27, 2004, 22:09:13 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"
Quote from: "dave_m_russell"

Did you get drunk during the day then? Or were you sober when have it done?

He's never been drunk in his life  :roll:
Amir

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, December 28, 2004, 01:31:47 »

Lost my hotel when pissed up in Ibiza a few years back, ended up chatting to a lad from Blackburn who was lost as well.  Walking along, first thing I know I've been smacked in the back of the head.  Looked up to see the Blackburn lad doing one down the road(can hardly blame him), one lad grabs my arms while another three punch me until I go unconscious.  Ended up with a broken collar bone and the back of my head shaved so they could stitch up a cut.  No idea why they did it, fucking pussies could have offered me a square go though like :box

I've also headbutted a curbstone, nearly impailed myself on some railings, and put one of my best friends through a shop window(saved only by his thick leather jacket Oops

Hope you all had a good Christmas people.  Make sure to have a good New Year :beers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: