Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scott McGleish  (Read 9238 times)
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 14:59:44 »

What Abrahammer said.

Not knocking PDC's appointment, but up until he was announced I would have been happy with someone like Buckle as manager and the route he is going down.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 16:08:20 »

I'd have been happy with Scott Mcgleish - not any of the others thought.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 16:17:48 »

Why is it that when another team signs another player some of our fans always claim we should have signed them? And yet despite this 90% of them players turn out to be shit for the clubs they go to anyway. Can't we all just be patient and stop moaning for once?
betty_swollox

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 16:29:20 »

I kind of felt the same when I saw Neil Harris had gone to Southend. Think a player who leads from the front would be excellent for us next season.
Rovers are buying established league 1 and 2 players. We've only purchased 1 so far in Joe Devera. Also how much does our manager actually know about what it takes to get out of league 2 as well? So I think people will moan until they're proven wrong, which hopefully will happen. Then if they're like me they'll say 'I told you Paolo knew what he was doing...I never questioned anything he did'.

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 16:34:22 »

I kind of felt the same when I saw Neil Harris had gone to Southend. Think a player who leads from the front would be excellent for us next season.
Rovers are buying established league 1 and 2 players. We've only purchased 1 so far in Joe Devera. Also how much does our manager actually know about what it takes to get out of league 2 as well? So I think people will moan until they're proven wrong, which hopefully will happen. Then if they're like me they'll say 'I told you Paolo knew what he was doing...I never questioned anything he did'.

They'll still moan even if proven wrong. Some of our fans will moan all the time no matter how well we are doing. There is always something to moan about for some of them.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 16:38:05 »

i knows its not the same but di canio did play in the italian 4th division so he must have an inckling  Grin
Barry Scott

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 16:46:40 »

I just wonder how much shit there is that can be whinged about. If we'd signed McGleish this forum would be kicking up a fucking stink. He's an old fat shitcunt.

If we signed the players Rovers signed, this forum would be in meltdown. Not that it isn't currently of course.

I just wish people would stop finding fault and negatives to get their knickers in a twist over. This place sometimes feels like it's populated with the footballing equivalent of Daily Mail readers. Of late we're making thisis look rational, intelligent and considered.

No one seems to have anything good to say anymore. There's little that's constructive, mindful, balanced or rational. It's pretty fucking debilitating for the forum and fan morale as a whole in my mind. It's patheticaly sad how people want to deconstruct before something has even been constructed. I despair.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 16:53:20 »

I just wonder how much shit there is that can be whinged about. If we'd signed McGleish this forum would be kicking up a fucking stink. He's an old fat shitcunt.

If we signed the players Rovers signed, this forum would be in meltdown. Not that it isn't currently of course.

I just wish people would stop finding fault and negatives to get their knickers in a twist over. This place sometimes feels like it's populated with the footballing equivalent of Daily Mail readers. Of late we're making thisis look rational, intelligent and considered.

No one seems to have anything good to say anymore. There's little that's constructive, mindful, balanced or rational. It's pretty fucking debilitating for the forum and fan morale as a whole in my mind. It's patheticaly sad how people want to deconstruct before something has even been constructed. I despair.

Is there a more melodramatic fan base than ours?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 17:01:29 »

Totally agree with all that. This forum has gone way downhill in the past few months. It's just moan moan fucking moan all the time.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 17:21:54 »

Signing McGleish is not a forward thinking move at all, hes 37 and can't have more than 1 season left in him, hes only ever been average as a player, never really had a good season.

Wovers are signing a job lot of average players and I wouldnt want any one of them to come to us.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 17:25:05 »

Totally agree with all that. This forum has gone way downhill in the past few months. It's just moan moan fucking moan all the time.

I fully agree, just because we havent gone out and bought shed loads of Serie A players and ex West Ham players or the loanees from AC Milan or Spurs doesnt mean we arent actively searching for players, hopefully of a much higher standard than players such as Scott McGleish.

The thing is that when one or two people moan on here it does set up a precedent for others to moan, yes we have always had a core of whinging cunts but now it seems at least 50% are here for the whinge.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 17:33:49 »

Barry's spot on to mention the daily mail.

So many people lately seem to take a comment as gospel without actually considering it first. Then it just gets whipped up into a frenzy of negativity and sticks as though it is fact, getting repeated again and again.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 17:36:38 »

Disagree, we do get an element, who moan because the reasoned debate doesn't confirm their prejudices, but otherwise I'd say the forum was in good health for what has been these last few weeks a close season.
Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 17:53:31 »

Fucking hell I didn't realise he's 37! glad we were no where near signing him! signing a player that age when we're in a 'rebuilding' position would be a massive step backwards
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 17:53:32 »

FFS, I'd say this forum has turned into a fucking tree hugger.

Try to debate 4 keepers meaning one is leaving - "stop moaning".
Try to debate overuse of agent (or not) - "stop moaning"
Try to debate why we haven't signed any strikers - "stop moaning"
Try to debate why a serial screw up like Leon Knight is at the club  -"stop moaning"

It like a fucking hippy colony has taken over the TEF and subjecting us to kind of "life is great " whacky backy.

[url width=156 height=156]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn104/LunaTork/neil.jpg[/url]
« Last Edit: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 18:02:49 by Batch » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: