Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Caddis  (Read 7646 times)
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, May 7, 2012, 16:17:00 »

Jonathan Smith came to Swindon from an SPL club and they said that it would be hard to keep hold of him due to the money involved in the move (for the club and also for Smith)

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, May 7, 2012, 16:18:29 »

Jonathan Smith came to Swindon from an SPL club and they said that it would be hard to keep hold of him due to the money involved in the move (for the club and also for Smith)

You mean Lee Cox.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #32 on: Monday, May 7, 2012, 16:19:24 »

This is very true.

I'm not doing a map. But Airdrie is North Lanarkshire, as is Motherwell, and Albion Rovers.

And less of the "by-default" chat.  Cool
If its north of hadrian's wall, who gives a fuck. The decent players end up down here, the shite or English league rejects ( Ifill, Fallon, Leitch etc ) go north to earn a few quid instead of going to the knackers yeard.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #33 on: Monday, May 7, 2012, 16:21:22 »

I know York City is in the North but its not yet in Scotland Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, May 7, 2012, 16:21:53 »

This is very true.

I'm not doing a map. But Airdrie is North Lanarkshire, as is Motherwell, and Albion Rovers.

And less of the "by-default" chat.  Cool

Drove through Lanarkshire on my way to Skye, thought Glasgow was alright to be fair.

Less impressed with Clydebank but isn't that West Dumbartonshire ?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #35 on: Monday, May 7, 2012, 16:22:40 »

Drove through Lanarkshire on my way to Skye, thought Glasgow was alright to be fair.

Less impressed with Clydebank but isn't that West Dumbartonshire ?
Hamilton has to be one of the ugliest places on the face of the earth TBH.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, May 7, 2012, 16:24:22 »

You mean Lee Cox.

That's the oneeeeeeeeeee Doh

Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, May 7, 2012, 17:48:17 »

Hamilton has to be one of the ugliest places on the face of the earth TBH.
This is true.

And East Kilbride, about 5 miles away is the double of Swindon. Roundabouts with two exits, ageing town centre etc. It's a bit scary.

And yes, the money in most cases is more down here than up there. It's not often 'good' SPL players go to L2, but Lee Cox was hardly setting the heather on fire.

And Scott Leitch is a boaby.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #38 on: Monday, May 7, 2012, 17:57:02 »

And Scott Leitch is a boaby.
What the fuck is a boaby? When you're indepedent you can speak Scottney until then the Queen's English will do very nicely thank you.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, May 7, 2012, 17:57:23 »

I'm going to get my wife (Dunoon born & bred) to read this thread later.   Smiley

Love you use of the word 'boaby' there, by the way.  It's right up there with 'jobbie', 'glaikit', 'blether' and 'dreich'.

See what you mean with the East Kilbride comparison as well, but think maybe you're being a little hard on Swindon.  It's more the Scottish Bracknell, to my mind.  (Or is that Cumbernauld?)
Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, May 7, 2012, 18:16:05 »

What the fuck is a boaby? When you're indepedent you can speak Scottney until then the Queen's English will do very nicely thank you.
Haha this guy dinny ken whit a boaby is.

Scotland urny gonnae git independence.

Roll Eyes

I've never been to Bracknell so I can't comment, but I used to go through over 20 roundabouts on my way to work, between west swindon and stratton ffs!

Cumbernauld is a dump. It has a nice hotel I once whitey'd in though. Right beside a golf course.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: