Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leon Knight on trial with us  (Read 47136 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:31:57 »

Footballing wise... I haven't thought about Leon Knight since his Brighton days.

My only memories of him is being loathed, having that one great scoring season (lots of penalties?) and being dealt him during the Play-Off Semi-Final at the Withdean.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:34:38 »

So you like Leon Knight because he scored 10 goals last season for Coleraine (what sort of fucking standard is that anyway), but you wouldnt have Barry Corr who scored 18 goals for Southend in L2?

FFS did I say that.... no ...... was I taking the piss......yes I would take both of them if they scored fucking goals.

Yes we are all fucking doomed I tell thee - I do think there is a degree of fucking grip getting needed on here at the moment...
Spencer_White

« Reply #152 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:36:26 »

FFS did I say that.... no ...... was I taking the piss......yes I would take both of them if they scored fucking goals.

Yes we are all fucking doomed I tell thee - I do think there is a degree of fucking grip getting needed on here at the moment...

You need to get a grip, of the facts.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:37:57 »

Fallon for sure,Mcloud from Barnet would be a decent shout but would cost a few bob.
Anyway no more whinging from me,said my bit and i dont want to go on and on about it.

Ha, Knight no no! But McLeod? Bizarre.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:43:02 »

leefer's always on about McLeod.

He must have a thing for him.  :gay:
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #155 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:43:32 »

I think you need to calm down spence a bit mate. Horlock said what most probably think imo. Would i prefer Corr ot Knight it's a no brainer but it's also a massive gamble with corrs injury past.He has probably had more injuries than Knight has had clubs  Wink

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:44:27 »

I hope we sign him on. The posts on here will make funny reading if those in this one are to go by.

I do have a genuine concern though and that is this agent business. I don't do twitter but is this one guy overseeing all our transfers or something?
If so why?
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:45:12 »

What facts are they? Knight has been shit, I will have to bow down to your knowledge of this as I haven't been scouting the Irish leagues for the last season.

He's a twat - but he is an available twat whereas as far as we know (but again you have the 'facts' that i don't) Corr isn't - until we know better do we give a trial to the proven (albeit grade A arsehole) goalscorer or instead speculate about players we could sign.
Doore

« Reply #158 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:45:33 »

Signing Leon Knight may or may not be good for the club - that's for Mr Di Canio to decide.  One thing is for sure - it's given a shot in the arm to the TEF.  With this and fascist-gate, its been quite lively here recently.

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #159 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:47:31 »

No he has bought us Devera and Leon Knight on trial. Problem is one has loads of league 2 games and got voted player of the year twice so people were happy but now he has bought one on trial who people don't like they want to bring it up again
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:49:45 »

Signing Leon Knight may or may not be good for the club - that's for Mr Di Canio to decide.  One thing is for sure - it's given a shot in the arm to the TEF.  With this and fascist-gate, its been quite lively here recently.

Agreed and I do think it will be an interesting one to watch - could perhaps have a sweep on how long until they have a punch up!
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #161 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:50:42 »

but is this one guy overseeing all our transfers or something?

Dunno.

Does he deal with the English lower leagues plus the Italian and Portuguese (and whatever)?

Doubt it
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:52:01 »

leefer's always on about McLeod.

He must have a thing for him.  :gay:
Ha, Knight no no! But McLeod? Bizarre.

I look at last seasons facts............Mcloud kept Barnet in the league scoring goals while Knight was playing part time in Ireland...........and 10 in 22 aint no great shakes in that league by the way.

Very Bizarre.
Spencer_White

« Reply #163 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:53:13 »

What facts are they? Knight has been shit, I will have to bow down to your knowledge of this as I haven't been scouting the Irish leagues for the last season.

He's a twat - but he is an available twat whereas as far as we know (but again you have the 'facts' that i don't) Corr isn't - until we know better do we give a trial to the proven (albeit grade A arsehole) goalscorer or instead speculate about players we could sign.

Barry Corr signed a 1 year deal at Southend on July the 8th 2010.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:54:44 »

I look at last seasons facts............Mcloud kept Barnet in the league scoring goals while Knight was playing part time in Ireland...........and 10 in 22 aint no great shakes in that league by the way.

Very Bizarre.

Is the Irish league really no better than D4 - I really don't know which is why I am asking people....

Not sure if I could stomach Knight and Mcloud though..... we will be signing Lee Hughes and Marlon King next
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: