Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leon Knight on trial with us  (Read 47147 times)
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:57:38 »

Juddie, in all fairness, I think Leon knight has a bit more of a past than what Douglas has.

Rumours are rumours but facts are facts.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:58:50 »

So the forum goes into meltdown today. We haven't even started pre-season training yet people. Get a grip some of you. It's like the world is going to end tomorrow reading some of the shit on this thread.

Think it's quite understandable that people are starting to worry....at least though it should mean that more realistic goals for the season can be set.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 16:04:46 »

He may have "grown up",he may "score goals" but I hate the bloke and always will,dont care if he scores I wont cheer him just like I never cheered Ruddock.Cureton scored goals for us but nobody fucking liked him-including me.Please do not sign this cheating little shitbag.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 16:05:59 »

If Leon Knight signs then I will cut all ties with STFC because I don't like him and his don't agree with his antics  Wink
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 16:09:55 »

He may have "grown up",he may "score goals" but I hate the bloke and always will,dont care if he scores I wont cheer him just like I never cheered Ruddock.Cureton scored goals for us but nobody fucking liked him-including me.Please do not sign this cheating little shitbag.
Well said Adje.

Knight is a horrid little man who i'd hate to see playing at the club.Really hope nothing comes of the trial!

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 16:12:10 »

Juddie, in all fairness, I think Leon knight has a bit more of a past than what Douglas has.

Rumours are rumours but facts are facts.

I've never disputed that. Far from it! It was Knight's tweet with a picture of all his cash that did it for me. Cockend.

Must say it looks weird him in the dugout at the CG.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 16:18:05 »

I hate the cunt, but, if he does well in his trial and gets a contract, then goes on to scores the goals that get us out of League 2, and scores a couple of winners against The Pox, I may change my mind.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 16:53:08 »

Cureton scored goals for us but nobody fucking liked him

I did.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 16:56:15 »

Leon Knight is a cocky cunt of the highest order. Considering he's done very little in his career, bar cause mayhem for managers wherever he's gone, he shouldn't be so cocksure of himself.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Spencer_White

« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 17:14:00 »

Leon Knight was on Soccer AM last year, and I wanted to punch the screen with him on it. I remember a few years ago when the Trust held a 'Lou Macari Night' at the Moonies. Lou described him as one of the most talented individuals he'd seen for years, but with the worst attitude. That's probably why so many clubs kick him out !!

I was there as well. He said in all his years in football he had never seen a player with so much talent, but his deficiencies as a person meant he was never going to make it.

He will never change. The bloke is a moron. Whats all this comparing him to Douglas? Are you completely insane? Dougie was a good bloke.

As for 'Di Canio will sort him out', yeah right, some of the best managers in the football league tried to straighten him out, if he gets a contract, thats it.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 17:19:04 »

I was there as well. He said in all his years in football he had never seen a player with so much talent, but his deficiencies as a person meant he was never going to make it.

He will never change. The bloke is a moron. Whats all this comparing him to Douglas? Are you completely insane? Dougie was a good bloke.

As for 'Di Canio will sort him out', yeah right, some of the best managers in the football league tried to straighten him out, if he gets a contract, thats it.
whats it?
Spencer_White

« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 17:20:26 »

He'll be here for the length of the contract, or the club will have to pay it up to get rid of him.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 17:22:17 »

What's his twitter account?
Coca Fola

« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 17:27:30 »

We could have a front 3 of Pol Pot, Hitler and Bin Laden, and as long as they scored the goals I wouldn't care.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 17:29:42 »

I love the positivity eminating from this thread!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: