Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Di Canio extended interview, BBC Wiltshire  (Read 11592 times)
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 08:39:24 »

Where have I said anything about us going up as champions?

I am interested to hear what he has to say, as I have no idea how PDC might set up a team. So I am pleased to hear him say 4-4-2 with attacking wingers, beacause he could have talked about a defensive 4-5-1.

Similarly, I don't think I have gone OTT about any of the new signings.

So fuck off Arriba *smile*

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 08:45:56 »

I think the reason people are gushing about his words is because it's nice to hear that he has clear ideas and methods in mind. No doubt alot of people were bricking it that he wouldn't have a clue what to do, but at least it sounds like he has a plan.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Dozno9

« Reply #47 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 08:47:21 »

I'm waiting for PDC to come out and say we'll be lucky to scrape mid-table. A bit of realism instead of all this unnecessary excitement.

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 08:50:14 »

I wasn't being critical or directing my opinion in repsonse to any individual post. My comments were regarding what Di canio has said if you read my post properly.
why you think it was about you wiggy i don't know?
Get over yourself you daft cunt.

Bangkok's had a raging boner since di canio became boss and jumps on anyone who isn't hanging out the back of him, so his response is nothing new.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #49 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 08:54:58 »

Bangkok's had a raging boner since di canio became boss and jumps on anyone who isn't hanging out the back of him,

I have?
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 08:55:56 »

I didn't think it was directed at me, just don't think you have summed up the optimism on the forum correctly. Oh, and my back is hurting and I felt like swearing at someone.

Dozy fuckwit.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 08:56:30 »

can someone point out a manager who sounded shite before a ball was kicked under their reign?
if saying what we want to hear wins the league, then we have it won already. Colin todd has us in the championship after his first interview.

to be honest i'll reserve judgement for now rather than you premature jublilators

Paul Hart Yes
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 09:14:36 »

I've actually listened to it now and has been said, it's good to know that he has very clear ideas of what he wants to do and how he wants to play. When he talked about formations I particularly like the fact that he mentioned 4-4-2, 4-2-4 and full backs getting forward and he did not mention playing one cunting striker which I despise.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 09:35:53 »

Lights out at 11pm too Cheesy
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 09:44:09 »

can someone point out a manager who sounded shite before a ball was kicked under their reign

Maurice Malpas.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 09:45:51 »

i don't necessarily mind 1 cunting striker but at this level players aren't good enough to make it an attacking scenario like the top end of the prem or in europe.

swansea managed it well this season in the championship, but in L1 or L2 the midfielders tend not to know whether they are coming or going and it ends up being negative
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 10:34:44 »

Lights out at 11pm too Cheesy

By which time they must be 'asleep in a bed' Yes

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 10:46:48 »

Maurice Malpas.

Really? i thought he talked a good game in the early days of his time here. A dour monatone cunt, but people were quite positive about him i seem to remember.
Dave

« Reply #58 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 10:53:06 »

If the language on this forum doesn't improve, I might have to go elsewhere .... (line baited and cast ....)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 11:11:49 »

Really? i thought he talked a good game in the early days of his time here. A dour monatone cunt, but people were quite positive about him i seem to remember.

I don't remember that much positivity but this was mainly due to the fact that many people had never heard of him Smiley

I've just listened to the interview and while he ticked all the boxes it just left me wanting the next week to pass by swiftly so they can get pre-season up and running.

For him to achieve some of his goals then he needs to complete a couple of signings before jetting off to Norcia because we really need all of our permanent signings to be on that trip.

A quick google suggests some decent facilities out there... but isn't that always the case!

http://www.sportinumbria.com/en/sports-facilities-in-norcia/football-pitches.aspx
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 11:21:22 by Costanza » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: