Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Comazzi deal looks done'  (Read 22595 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:57:04 »

Well it was last week apparantly

Watch the interview.

Not great.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:57:29 »

I was joking
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:59:21 »

No worse that Simon Ferry's.  Grin
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 16:04:07 »

Well PDC obviously told a bit of a white lie to the press about his English. Let's see how good this guy is before we jump to conclusions though.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 16:10:35 »

IF Comazzi is made captain, maybe De Vita will be used as a translator ?

His English is sublime.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 16:59:10 »

I'm sure he'll have mastered "fucking get it out", "move out", and "he was your man, Kev" by August... he doesn't need to be a cunning linguist to get by on the pitch

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
stfcpatrick

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 17:02:05 »

and ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 17:17:07 »

Blimey, you're all being a bit harsh. After reading the comments on here I was expecting him to be looking lost after ever question. He understood what he was asked, he's got a decent vocabulary... give him a month speaking English with the rest of the squad and he'll be fine.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 17:40:53 »

He did seem to understand questions perfectly well.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 23:13:26 »

just seen the interview and i think his english is fine, probably a little better than my french and i don't tend to have too much difficulty living in france for 6 months of every year
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 23:19:30 »

I'm sure he'll have mastered "fucking get it out", "move out", and "he was your man, Kev" by August... he doesn't need to be a cunning linguist to get by on the pitch

That reminds me, when I was a ball boy all I could here all game was Reeves shouting ''Get up the fucking park'', ''time, time fucking time'' and ''out, out , out'' to Duke. Brilliant days.  Cheesy
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 21:10:48 »

Didn't Jon Gittens always shout "Time, time" really loudly but in a bafflingly high pitched schoolgirl type voice?

I remember a load of us taking the piss out of him on the terraces away at Fratton Park during his time playing for Pompey... or did I dream that?.. I'm sure it was the first game after Kevin Morris' sad passing.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 21:14:12 »

Didn't Jon Gittens always shout "Time, time" really loudly but in a bafflingly high pitched schoolgirl type voice?

I remember a load of us taking the piss out of him on the terraces away at Fratton Park during his time playing for Pompey... or did I dream that?.. I'm sure it was the first game after Kevin Morris' sad passing.

I'm afraid Jon Gittens was before my time. I started going to games in 1994.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 21:19:08 »

That reminds me, when I was a ball boy all I could here all game was Reeves shouting ''Get up the fucking park'', ''time, time fucking time'' and ''out, out , out'' to Duke. Brilliant days.  Cheesy

The importance of David Duke's (200+ Football League appearances) arrival at Esh Winning F.C. was surpassed by the news that former Consett player Kieran Megran and Chris Smith had signed.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/northernleague/division1/news_articles/9067056.Relegated_Esh_sign_nine/
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 21:21:06 »

I'm afraid Jon Gittens was before my time. I started going to games in 1994.

Great, now I feel old... this isn't improving my bad mood... although Ferris Buellers Day Off is on E4, that'll cheer me up... I always wanted a bedroom like Ferris, not now obviously, that would be a bit weird. Hey-who, wandering off topic a bit, but Cameron Fry's parents house was put up for sale a while ago, just in case anyone was interested in purchasing some prime Chicago real estate, its yours for £1.1m.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/jan/09/house-ferris-buellers-day-off?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: