Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Something Bad is happening in London  (Read 22640 times)
Anonymous

« Reply #165 on: Friday, July 8, 2005, 22:28:06 »

Quote from: "KaiserFFan"
The way I see it is that this is all going to lead us into another world war. New York's been attacked, now London, and even Egypt has.

What are they going to use? flying carpets?
Anonymous

« Reply #166 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 10:46:16 »

A new thing that has pissed me off. Our beautiful country is attacked and all you get from the muslim council is "muslims will now be attacked by Vigilante (sp) groups" and all this let's feel sorry for muslims. Stupid twats ffs
DMR

« Reply #167 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 10:47:03 »

Quote from: "Swindon_away"
Quote from: "KaiserFFan"
The way I see it is that this is all going to lead us into another world war. New York's been attacked, now London, and even Egypt has.

What are they going to use? flying carpets?

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 11:24:23 »

A new thing that has pissed me off. Our beautiful country is attacked and all you get from the muslim council is "muslims will now be attacked by Vigilante (sp) groups" and all this let's feel sorry for muslims. Stupid twats ffs

Are you advocating people who commit hate crimes against Muslim people simply because they happen to share the same religion as those who are supposedly responsible for the atrocities on Thursday?

If so, I feel sorry for you.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 14:54:29 »

There won't be another world war. We're not fighting an enemy in the typical terms of war. It would turn into a Guerilla war, and you can never win.

If there is another war, the likes of you and me will last probably less than a day, the amount of nuclear warheads flying about, i can guarantee lyneham and fairford will be targets.

Sussex

« Reply #170 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 17:08:32 »

Some of the stuff I've read on this thread makes my fucking stomach turn. You know who you are, this is not a fucking race issue. It's terrorism, and much of it took place in heavily populated Muslim areas. Do the maths you pricks.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 17:17:59 »

well said sussex i said something similar about 8 pages ago, has put me off posting on this forum.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 17:43:39 »

Quote from: "Papa Smurf"
If it's suicide bombers on the buses it makes me sick that it's likely to be muslims we've allowed to live in this country. When they're doing these checks to see if they should allow muslims into the country, just because they've never taken part in terrorist activity doesn't mean they're not giong to in the future.
I'm not a racist, but it's not safe to let them into this country.

That's crap.

Swindon away is just J1mmy stirring things up, so ignore him.

Anyone who thinks we should ban all muslims from the country is just talking complete bollocks, that's fucking ridiculous. :wall:  :wall:
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Saturday, July 9, 2005, 22:08:30 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
well said sussex i said something similar about 8 pages ago, has put me off posting on this forum.

fuck 'em, you're right, they're wrong.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Sunday, July 10, 2005, 21:09:29 »

Which is a load off bollocks. The Muslim Council were one of the first organisations to condemn the bombings (before the Archbishop of Canterbury, for what that's worth) and the warning about possible vigilante attacks came not in an official statement but in answer to a question from a journo who asked "So are you worried about vigilante attacks?" And they said, quite reasonably with scrotes like you about, "Well, yes." But then you knew that already didn't you? You're just trying to stir things up and hoping to take advantage of people's ignorance as your kind always do. Stupid twat ffs.
Spud

« Reply #175 on: Sunday, July 10, 2005, 21:53:56 »

I got wound up reading the Express this morning, basically it was in Luton and these supposedly British born Muslims were sitting in a cafe saying that the people who bombed the Tubes were heroes!, these cunts should be locked up.
Anonymous

« Reply #176 on: Sunday, July 10, 2005, 22:08:59 »

Quote from: "pauld"

Which is a load off bollocks. The Muslim Council were one of the first organisations to condemn the bombings (before the Archbishop of Canterbury, for what that's worth) and the warning about possible vigilante attacks came not in an official statement but in answer to a question from a journo who asked "So are you worried about vigilante attacks?" And they said, quite reasonably with scrotes like you about, "Well, yes." But then you knew that already didn't you? You're just trying to stir things up and hoping to take advantage of people's ignorance as your kind always do. Stupid twat ffs.

A mosque was attacked yesterday in London and petrol bombed and it's wont be the last.  

Some Brits make me sick i come on this website telling you how i and millions of other Brits are sick and tired of being second class citizens in OUR own country. The terro attacks have just wound it up even more but hopefully before will start waking up to the suffering of the White Class in this country. However you let some spastic with a hook spout racial hatred in one of parks and get away with it. Did you go the march with the couple of hundred of us through Finsbury Park? No

I can tell you all by the next election Swindon will have a BNP candiate and it will fill me with pride.  It's time to wake up Great Britian and get our country back. My great grandad, grand stood side by side with yours during wars to keep the beilves of which we hold up most in this country alive.

Get a grip Paul Davis dont trust the trust
Spud

« Reply #177 on: Sunday, July 10, 2005, 22:17:12 »

A mosque was attacked yesterday in London and petrol bombed and it's wont be the last.  

Some Brits make me sick i come on this website telling you how i and millions of other Brits are sick and tired of being second class citizens in OUR own country. The terro attacks have just wound it up even more but hopefully before will start waking up to the suffering of the White Class in this country. However you let some spastic with a hook spout racial hatred in one of parks and get away with it. Did you go the march with the couple of hundred of us through Finsbury Park? No

I can tell you all by the next election Swindon will have a BNP candiate and it will fill me with pride.  It's time to wake up Great Britian and get our country back. My great grandad, grand stood side by side with yours during wars to keep the beilves of which we hold up most in this country alive.

And that other cunt cleric Bakri Mohammed sits at home and lives off benefits although he's allowed to spout his religious hatred encouraging attacks against us!. Labour has fucked up this country big style and the British people are to blame for voting these muppets in.
mrs_spacey

« Reply #178 on: Sunday, July 10, 2005, 22:37:10 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

And that other cunt cleric Bakri Mohammed sits at home and lives off benefits although he's allowed to spout his religious hatred encouraging attacks against us!. Labour has fucked up this country big style and the British people are to blame for voting these muppets in.

In words you will understand:

Fuck off and spout your racist bollocks somewhere else you ignorant little pricks.

You don't speak for anyone apart from yourselves - you certainly don't speak for the millions of "other Britains".

You can't even spell "Britain" for fucks sake are you totally braindead?  Perhaps you are treated like a second-class citizen because you are obviously ignorant and thick with it.

I pity you.
Anonymous

« Reply #179 on: Sunday, July 10, 2005, 22:39:23 »

Sonic the bum editing my posts what a cunt

I still love ya though

Let's mate
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: