Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Realistic Expectations For Next Season?  (Read 11376 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 14:08:51 »

Oops.
Seconded.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 14:14:00 »

You missed them all. Seriously, you would have sh*t yourself with laughter if you'd got even one of them. I am so funny it hurts.

Bah, apologies.

I could've done with them too as I am suffering from chronic constipation and shitting myself with laughter sounds just like what I need! Smiley
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 14:39:56 »

After the Fittons wasted years.  I think suvival in div 4 is a realistic expectation. Remember what you all were saying this time last year on the back of three good months in one season? Please don't go over the top again.
I would be exstatic to finish one place higher than oxford but all this could change after the rest of PDC signinings.
spacey

« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 14:45:06 »

So, what was funny or ironic in your post?
Sorry if I missed your excellent jokes there!

If you want him banned then just say the word
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 14:47:17 »

Cheers, let's give him a chance, but I want some proper jokes goddamnit!
Dave

« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 15:09:56 »

when you got relegated to the conferance did you expect to go straight back up?

I'll be honest with you, even our more thoughtful and intelligent fans thought we'd walk it. There weren't as many biggish ex-league teams in the Conference and we adopted a very arrogant posture.

And to start with it looked like we were OK. 18 games without defeat, by far the biggest crowds at home, large away support at all the sh*tty little non-league grounds and winning even though we weren't playing well. Then we lost away at Gravesend and it fell apart. We deservedly lost to Exeter in the play-off semi-finals.

Second season was awful, but most of our fans stuck with us. Third season Wilder came in half way through and things started picking up. Fourth season we won at Wembley ( Cheesy).

Dave

« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 15:12:51 »

That's a bit precious, isn't it? Take a look at my posting history. You'll find I'm very reasonable. Is the thought of an Ox fan on here too much for you? According to your fans on the "Navyred stfc" thread moderation on here is good, apparently.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 15:15:58 »

you lot are obsessed with your fucking away support...every forum I read some boring fucker is banging on and wanking over the fact that you took 0.2542 more people per game last season than coventry even though they were in the championship and you had to travel and extra 10.23 miles average per game, giving a total ratio of fans per mile per game per arsehole per...fuck off.......zzzzzzz...

are you lot going to be the new Wendies?
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 15:17:06 »

would a good run in the FA cup be to much to ask for ?
Dave

« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 15:17:56 »

you lot are obsessed with your fucking away support...every forum I read some boring fucker is banging on and wanking over the fact that you took 0.2542 more people per game last season than coventry even though they were in the championship and you had to travel and extra 10.23 miles average per game, giving a total ratio of fans per mile per game per arsehole per...fuck off.......zzzzzzz...

are you lot going to be the new Wendies?

Yeh, I mentioned our away support once, in context. I guess that is a bit obsessive. Sorry.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 15:19:07 »

"....every forum I read..."

and I thank you for keeping up this 100% record....
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 15:27:07 »

would a good run in the FA cup be to much to ask for ?

Recent history would suggest yes, yes it is.  That run to Saints in 96 (?) the last one of any note. 

Fuck it, these days I call 5 minutes of injury time in the First Round a cup run.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 15:29:52 »

Fuck it, these days I call 5 minutes of injury time in the First Round a cup run.

Dave

« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 15:32:21 »

"....every forum I read..."

and I thank you for keeping up this 100% record....

Yep, one mention, in context, certainly qualifies as "banging on and wanking over" the fact. Chill out Mr Onions.
spacey

« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 15:36:51 »

That's a bit precious, isn't it? Take a look at my posting history. You'll find I'm very reasonable. Is the thought of an Ox fan on here too much for you? According to your fans on the "Navyred stfc" thread moderation on here is good, apparently.

I'm testing Godwin's law
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: