Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jakub Jesionkowski and Vincent Pericard  (Read 10567 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 17:12:39 »

Howard Goddard
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 17:17:13 »

Per Mikolanda

Things get better but they never get good
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 17:22:48 »

Royce Brownlie can't be included in a list like this, purely because of THAT barnet goal

Brownlie was half decent,he also scored a cracker at Wycombe.
Barry Scott

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 17:29:14 »

Never understood the dislike for Tope. He was quick and strong and only played in his natural position once or so. Wilson played him on the left wing when he's right footed and a striker. He showed endeavour and was good with the ball at his feet, I'd have him back. As a striker of course.
Spencer_White

« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 17:35:26 »

Brownlie must have been a bit on an ego trip or something, because he really wasnt too bad at all. I liked his goal at Wycombe too, nicely timed run and finnish.

Ive got nothing but contempt for Ben Hutchinson. He really was a useless lucky lazy useless cunt spearheading an otherwise great team. Cant think of another player who I hated seeing on the teamsheet more than Ben Hutchinson.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 17:38:55 by Spencer_White » Logged
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 17:37:35 »

I think it was just the change of management that really killed the Town careers of Fola, Brownlie and Monkhouse.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 18:06:05 by Costanza » Logged
Spencer_White

« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 17:40:05 »

Sturrock was Mr picky about his strikers (unless you were his son).
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 18:57:05 »

Never understood the dislike for Tope. He was quick and strong and only played in his natural position once or so. Wilson played him on the left wing when he's right footed and a striker. He showed endeavour and was good with the ball at his feet, I'd have him back. As a striker of course.

I always thought Tope was decent, he was good as most things APART from his final ball.

He seemed to get the ball, could get past a player, get into a crossing position then had no idea what to do with it.

That will either come with game time in the next few years or it never ever will (see Ifil sorta thing)

I've yet to see a striker mentioned in here that was worse than Pericard, alot were just as bad but none worse.

Even the likes of Sturrock, McPhee and Benjamin get past on effort alone!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 20:29:54 »

Well that's the thing, I think one or two that have been mentioned are probably slightly shiter in ability, but probably put more effort in
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 21:06:08 »

I've yet to see a striker mentioned in here that was worse than Pericard, alot were just as bad but none worse.

Per Mikolanda

Things get better but they never get good
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 21:21:58 »

I always thought Tope was decent, he was good as most things APART from his final ball.

He seemed to get the ball, could get past a player, get into a crossing position then had no idea what to do with it.

That will either come with game time in the next few years or it never ever will (see Ifil sorta thing)

Even the likes of Sturrock, McPhee and Benjamin get past on effort alone!

McCammon was worse. Pericard scored a couple of goals. McCammon didn't get even remotely close. People slated Pericard but they never laughed at him. McCammon was so bad people around me (and me in fact) were actually laughing at him. I have never known that to happen before or since.

Pericard is shit awful but McCammon was worse.

FACT! (check mate)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 21:41:29 »

For me, Hutchinson takes some beating. I don't even know if he had any ability because the useless, lazy cunt could never be bothered to even try.

Purely in a Swindon shirt Cureton was another one that fucked me right off.

I'd rather a player of limited ability that worked their fucking socks off than some prick who can't be bothered and just goes through the motions.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 21:48:56 by herthab » Logged

It's All Good..............
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 21:48:15 »

Pericard would score for fun in L2

Pericard couldnt score in a 5 aside game where there were no opponents

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, June 16, 2011, 00:30:21 »

Neale Fenn was it? signed on loan from tottenham all 5ft2inches of him absolutly shite
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, June 16, 2011, 08:05:07 »

Hahaha, Neale Fenn was fucking awful.

I'm still sticking with Moses "0 in 10 games" Ashikodi.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: