Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Cliques!!  (Read 6935 times)

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 12:22:02 »

players will be closer to some than others.that doesn't make it a clique.
if the players were cliquey and this meant they were not doing their job properly then they should have been sacked.if their friendships meant they couldn't play football then they would have to be removed from the club.
it's bullshit and another excuse for a dire season.
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 12:51:17 »

Gazzza is trying to say by the sounds of it there is a racist element to the squad also, I for one do do not beleive this, having been around the club on a few occasations when the players were about for various things, yep ok there were certain players preferring the company of others which to me is fairly normal at any club but I certainly did not see any split between the black and white players, and I would be shocked if that had been allowed to happen regardless of manager.

Not saying the players are being racist at all. I think you have chosen to make something out of nothing. I was highlighting one of the cliques for example. Being a clique and being racist are 2 entirely different things and I think its a bit unfair to say "Gazzza is saying the players are racist" as that is not the case at all.

I know from the shirt sponsors do the black players hung around with the other black players. Perhaps thats becuase there is a culture difference. For example when they were asked questions they were quieter and reserved when say Ferry for example was loud etc. Its about being in your comfort zone.

Thats not to say the white players did not come chat have a laugh etc with them, ofcourse they did. Its an example of one of the cliques. Perhaps they chose to isolate themselves from the other members of the team??? There appears to be several factions in the dressing room. the black players as one, the twitter crew, leeds crew etc... There was no racist suggestion what so ever in that and what I said.

The players still talked to each other etc and have a laugh I am sure it was an example of a clique and no suggestion what so ever that there was racism in the dressing room at all.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 12:53:02 »

Until the cliqueyness and racism have been removed from the club I will not be supporting them.

How can I delete my TEF account?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 13:01:26 »

I agree with what Bart said. Prutton came across as a complete bellend and I can imagine he was an absolute cunt to try and work with! Massive chip on his shoulder.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 13:03:20 »

I won't go to a match again unless Ferry releases a statement he is not part of a clique.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 13:04:57 »

I won't go to a match again until August.

It's a fucking disgrace.

It's All Good..............
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 13:23:36 »

In other news, pauld has been using his alter ago, PaulD, to post comments under stories on the Adver site.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/9070469.Qatar_ta_for__weatherman/#commentsList

He lives!

@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 13:33:14 »

In other news, pauld has been using his alter ago, PaulD, to post comments under stories on the Adver site.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/9070469.Qatar_ta_for__weatherman/#commentsList

He lives!

You can take the boy out of the form but you can't take the forum out of the boy... Forza PaulD
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 13:35:19 »

He'll be back.  I hope.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 13:36:59 »

I love it how the adver gets stories so so wrong!!

He's out there helping children etc with his wife. So he's probably combining both activities. The charity work was all organised years ago. I know as I was at his leaving bbq on sat.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 13:43:19 »

I don't think that's our pauld, I think someone asked him about that it ages ago and it turned out to be another pauld.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 13:46:43 »

Was it our PaulD that was on the radio fighting the fight against Coate Water development. I could have been him, but with my clock radio it could have been metal mickey (google it youngsters).

Bloody tree hugger* Smiley

* I agree with them on this.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 13:57:36 »

I love it how the adver gets stories so so wrong!!

He's out there helping children etc with his wife. So he's probably combining both activities. The charity work was all organised years ago. I know as I was at his leaving bbq on sat.

Did it rain ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 14:43:16 »

Was it our PaulD that was on the radio fighting the fight against Coate Water development. I could have been him, but with my clock radio it could have been metal mickey (google it youngsters).

Bloody tree hugger* Smiley

* I agree with them on this.

More than likely. Paul lives over that way and I think he mentioned something about a CPO on his house.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 14:59:27 »

Don't you just love the adver plebs :

"Captain Sensible, Nowhere says...
2:14pm Wed 8 Jun 11

Surely they'd have a weather girl wearing a burka?”
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: