Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Signings this week...  (Read 3075 times)
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 05:40:49 »

Are unlikely according to ElitetheAgent... Due to League AGM which is being held abroad and runs until Friday but there are 4-5 in the pipeline for the next 10 days
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 05:58:48 by @MacPhlea » Logged
china red

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 06:15:16 »

Problem with the summer is endless waiting for signings and then the start of the season
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 09:08:20 »

I don't particularly like the tone of the tweet though, saying we have to make the signongs as we need the players.

We need to sign the right players, not just a job lot from one agent. Seems like he is trying to ratchet up the pressure on the club, using the fans impatience.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 10:08:43 »

or he is answering someones question.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 11:00:54 »

I don't particularly like the tone of the tweet though, saying we have to make the signongs as we need the players.

We need to sign the right players, not just a job lot from one agent. Seems like he is trying to ratchet up the pressure on the club, using the fans impatience.

You mean to say he said we need players?

Who'da thunk it eh!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 11:14:40 »

It seems to me that we are using the agents on our behalf, rather than just approaching their players.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 11:37:28 »

just because some bloke on twitter has got textal diarrhoea doesn't mean anything
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 13:01:18 »

It seems to me that we are using the agents on our behalf, rather than just approaching their players.
Exactly. The bloke is getting a bit of uncalled stick to be fair as he is just answering questions.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 13:08:09 »

Let's just make up some fake signings, post them on here and see if the Adver report them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: