Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Town football supporters must be.....  (Read 18722 times)
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 10:36:25 »

I certainly think this is a case of putting the football first and is a statement of intent from the board that we will have a 100% will to win next season.

Our supporters were limp wristed last season and it hurt.

If we need someone like Di Canio to get us going then so be it.
No I'm limpwrist and so is my wife.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 10:49:36 »

you've got a cartoon cat in your avatar? whats your point?

This site doesn't represent STFC does it. How is stopping logging in to this site in any way a show of protest against something Swindon Town Football Club have done?

It's attention seeking nothing more  Doh

and you're not doing that at all are you...

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 10:54:54 »

yeah but why resign from the internet? this site is nothing to do with STFC

i think leaving the forum was a bit ott and when the dust settles i'm sure a few of em will post again.
but this is a swindon supporters forum so it does have alot to do with the club as we discuss it daily.
maybe those leaving want a complete break form everything to do with the club?
i understand why and fair play to em.am i bothered?no, but i did like reading their posts and will do so again when they return.

why do you care so much? you've a handful of posts to your name.
Wiggler

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 10:55:41 »

and you're not doing that at all are you...

No.  Crying
Wiggler

« Reply #34 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 10:57:44 »

i think leaving the forum was a bit ott and when the dust settles i'm sure a few of em will post again.
but this is a swindon supporters forum so it does have alot to do with the club as we discuss it daily.
maybe those leaving want a complete break form everything to do with the club?
i understand why and fair play to em.am i bothered?no, but i did like reading their posts and will do so again when they return.

why do you care so much? you've a handful of posts to your name.

Why do you care so much? I'm expressing an opinion like everyone else on an internet forum. What is the relevance of number of posts to you - You've got 10,000+ posts and still have nothing to say?

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:01:42 »

Why do you care so much? I'm expressing an opinion like everyone else on an internet forum. What is the relevance of number of posts to you - You've got 10,000+ posts and still have nothing to say?
no need to be a twat now is there.
it's got nothing to do with the amount of posts anyone has made.but as you have a handful of posts and most are about people leaving the site.so i was asking a genuine question.as someone who hasn't been around long i wondered why you seem so opinionated about it.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:04:57 »

Wiggler is, I'm sure, a reincarnation of someone. I'm not sure who, but am willing to bet it was someone who got banned for being a total arsehole.

It's All Good..............
Wiggler

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:07:25 »

no need to be a twat now is there.
it's got nothing to do with the amount of posts anyone has made.but as you have a handful of posts and most are about people leaving the site.so i was asking a genuine question.as someone who hasn't been around long i wondered why you seem so opinionated about it.

why resort to insults?  Smug Fuck Off

you're bringing up number of posts as some sort of barometer of having an opinion?

general rule of thumb anyone with 10,000+ posts on a website has nothing to say!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:08:30 »

....or he's one of the member who have deleted themselves on a fishing trip.

I think most of us understand that this forum can be quite addictive and what not - but I've never understood deleting your account. If you want to leave, log out and dont come back - seems pretty simple to me but meh.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:13:01 »

It's blatantly shady

Things get better but they never get good
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:15:34 »

It's blatantly shady

Yes
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:17:41 »

why resort to insults?  Smug Fuck Off

you're bringing up number of posts as some sort of barometer of having an opinion?

general rule of thumb anyone with 10,000+ posts on a website has nothing to say!

what i think he was getting at is that, if you're not a reincarnation, you're fairly new so are unable to form an opinion of these posters other than them withdrawing support.

you've no idea what some of these people have done for the club or what lengths they have gone to to support the club over the years, believe me for them to take the stand they are is with very heavy hearts, you logging on and slating them for it is just not on i'm afraid.
Wiggler

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:22:31 »

what i think he was getting at is that, if you're not a reincarnation, you're fairly new so are unable to form an opinion of these posters other than them withdrawing support.

you've no idea what some of these people have done for the club or what lengths they have gone to to support the club over the years, believe me for them to take the stand they are is with very heavy hearts, you logging on and slating them for it is just not on i'm afraid.

must be a heartwrenching decision to not click on a website anymore I agree, how exactly is that taking a stand? and what is it taking a stand against?

Get a grip mate, turn your computer off and none of this exists!
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:27:05 »

them not following the club you moron, and i think it's you that needs to get a grip on this subject, you started it afterall...
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:29:03 by Kinky Tom » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:44:16 »

why resort to insults?  Smug Fuck Off

i think you've been acting like a twat.i was not insulting you,it was an observation on your conduct.
i explained already i'm not using the number of posts to form an opinion.
because you haven't been around long i wondered why yours were so strong though.
please don't think i care about what your view is about the amount of posts i've made,or whether i have anything to say.
you keep responding so your reading them(even if you fail to read it properly)that'll do for me
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:53:20 by arriba » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: