Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Town football supporters must be.....  (Read 18723 times)
NZrobin

Ignore
« on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 07:02:21 »

Some Swindon Town football supporters must be some of the most self centred, limp wristed, stupid, judgemental pricks this side of the black stump...!!!

For example

Fitton selects 3 x non discript managers possibly the worst that this club has seen since the 1960's..
Under their leadership the football club has lost all its fighting spirit ...totally void of all guts especially in trying to stay in a poor division 3.

Wray picks a new manager that has obviously shown he is a winner as a player and is now wanting a future in management in English football.....

Now to my point after reading messages on this forum some supporters don't want to support the club because they don't like some of the past comments and actions of the new manager....get real. Football is a game for winners.

What some wankers we have supporting this football club.....We should be happy that the club has been able to attract this guy...

Roll on the new season....I bet it will be far better than last year.

Well done Wray...I hope your decision will help take this club forward.

Smiley 

Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 07:27:44 »

I agree. Most Swindon Town fans are fucking morons.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 07:35:01 »

What some wankers we have supporting this football club.....

If the cap fits .....................

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 07:36:17 »

so just because you like the appointment those who don't are wankers?
yeah good one.
those who don't want him have given their reasons and they are valid enough, whether you agree with them or not.

the truth is that nobody knows if this is a good appointment or not.it's too early to tell.
The Frog

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 07:48:17 »

Got to agree with you unfortunately. Some of the comments ive seen have been ridiculous like "i've been supporting town 35 years but because di canio is a fascist all that goes out the window and im not going to bother anymore!" Pathetic if you support a team even if hitler was manager you would still be there week in week out, Well i know i would.

Hitler too far? Hmmm
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 08:09:59 »

Pathetic if you support a team even if hitler was manager you would still be there week in week out, Well i know i would.

Hitler too far? Hmmm
Hitler is fine but Malpas tested our commitment, if we managed to get through his leadership we can get through anybodys leadership.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 08:15:38 »

People have strong views about a multitude of different things and I'm not going to slag off those that can't align themselves to the new management as that is their choice.

If we had hired Rix I would have been in 2 minds about going to games!

I don't agree with their decision to withdraw their support, but I do respect it. All of the big mouths on here slagging people off for sticking to their principles aren't achieving anything bar making themselves look like wankers.

It's All Good..............
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 08:22:11 »

This

Completely agree Herta - whilst I disagree with those who have left, and I think the forum will be worse off for it, I can understand people have strong views...

Wise men say........
Barry Scott

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 08:24:51 »

People have strong views about a multitude of different things and I'm not going to slag off those that can't align themselves to the new management as that is their choice.

I don't agree with their decision to withdraw their support, but I do respect it. All of the big mouths on here slagging people off for sticking to their principles aren't achieving anything bar making themselves look like wankers.

This.

Yes people have disappeared and yes some don't agree, but show some class and respect what they have done, even if you don't agree. It comes across as smug and childish to be able to gloat and put people down in this way, especially as they're not here to defend themselves. It's behaviour like this that I hoped was beneath us.
Wiggler

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 08:26:57 »

Nothing wrong with standing by your principles and stopping going to games if you feel strongly about something.

It's the dramatic "I'm resigning from the internet" attention seeking that I think everyone finds so pathetic. I find it hilarious  
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 08:28:46 »

I find it hilarious  

I find you tedious
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 08:29:34 »

The original poster is a precise example as to why they've quit the forum
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 08:41:14 »

Some Swindon Town football supporters must be some of the most self centred, limp wristed, stupid, judgemental pricks this side of the black stump...!!!

For example

Fitton selects 3 x non discript managers possibly the worst that this club has seen since the 1960's..
Under their leadership the football club has lost all its fighting spirit ...totally void of all guts especially in trying to stay in a poor division 3.

Wray picks a new manager that has obviously shown he is a winner as a player and is now wanting a future in management in English football.....

Now to my point after reading messages on this forum some supporters don't want to support the club because they don't like some of the past comments and actions of the new manager....get real. Football is a game for winners.

What some wankers we have supporting this football club.....We should be happy that the club has been able to attract this guy...

Roll on the new season....I bet it will be far better than last year.

Well done Wray...I hope your decision will help take this club forward.

Smiley 

Forza Harwell.

Sadly Mate I have to agree with you.......
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 08:55:16 »

Spot on. Sums it up for me.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 09:07:29 »

some people place their moral beliefs higher than their support for stfc. i think that is honourable.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: