Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 61   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Disappearing members  (Read 372370 times)
Dozno9

« Reply #15 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:39:26 »

i couldn't give a fuck who's left, who's leaving, who doesn't want PDC and who wont attend because of PDC.

maybe i'm lucky and see PDC for what he was. a fucking dam good footballer and someone who played with his heart and will install the same passion and desire into our team.

i for one am looking past his politicle beliefs and hoping the football will do the talking
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:43:22 »

T'is a strange world when people who defend the rights of a minority to have a view doth protest when the view does not meet their personal ideology.   We all have  a right to disagree with an opinion but to vilify an individual because of their beliefs flies in the face of the equality we pursue.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:45:13 »

I haven't commented on any of this because 1) I know little about fascism and 2) Politics don't really interest me one bit.

I can understand why some on here are upset but I find it inconceivable how you can just dump the football club you love and grew up with ??

Real shame Mex has gone, sad day.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:46:00 »

Fucking hell lads, a lot of people have pissed me off tonight.

You should delete your account in protest Wink

Look I think its very sad people feel this way, but you gotta take a bit of flak if you delete your account but write a leaving speech first. Its the TEF way.
Wiggler

« Reply #19 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:46:40 »

T'is a strange world when people who defend the rights of a minority to have a view doth protest when the view does not meet their personal ideology.   We all have  a right to disagree with an opinion but to vilify an individual because of their beliefs flies in the face of the equality we pursue.

I read that a few times and I still can't work out if you're trying to express a point of view here.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #20 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:47:28 »

I read that a few times and I still can't work out if you're trying to express a point of view here.

Funny that. I have read all 30 of your posts and thought the exact same thing.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #21 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:47:45 »

This has got to be the most people on here on a Friday evening for ages. I hope everyone has a beverage in front of them.
Wiggler

« Reply #22 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:49:30 »

Funny that. I have read all 30 of your posts and thought the exact same thing.

oooh get you!! Girl Giggle

Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:50:59 »

C'mon, let them go with dignity  Cheesy, I do think its a bit melodramatic and they are acting like they're signing off before going to war (instead of just leaving a forum), but its sad that they're off and that this whole manager issue has divided the fan base.

But please people lets get back to the serious business of wild transfer speculation and the posting of endless youtube clips of unemployed italian footballers... its the close season... full of hope and expectation...anything is possible.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:51:28 »

This has got to be the most people on here on a Friday evening for ages. I hope everyone has a beverage in front of them.

A pint of Fursty Ferret for me.  Avoiding the living room/Coronation Street at the moment.
Wiggler

« Reply #25 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:51:43 »

beer in hand still basking in the news, its just sinking in this could be a glorious day in our club's history.

Text from my mate today "the rise and rise mark 2 is on"

Perfect start to a weekend away at the boxing for me  Pint

PAOLO DI CANIO!! Beers
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:52:00 »

A chocolate milkshake for me. Hardcore.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:52:37 »

I haven't commented on any of this because 1) I know little about fascism and 2) Politics don't really interest me one bit.

I can understand why some on here are upset but I find it inconceivable how you can just dump the football club you love and grew up with ??

Real shame Mex has gone, sad day.

ditto

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #28 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:52:44 »

Just topping up the southern comforts and making a toast to Ben and Mex and have the wife making a voodoo doll for lumps.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 19:53:26 »

A pint of Fursty Ferret for me.  Avoiding the living room/Coronation Street at the moment.

Ha! Ditto, except substitute the Ferret for a pint of Old Hooky...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 61   Go Up
Print
Jump to: