Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: LAST SEASON  (Read 4387 times)
billybillypaynter

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 21:13:58 »

ok guys my last ever post on your site(ill never post again,,we'll never play you again soapy tit wank) enjoy the downward struggle,and say hi to douglas(cos he will be able to hear you all individually nest year soapy tit wank) he used to play for leeds but now hes fucked lolol
take care guys and lets hope you do ok in the blue square prem
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 21:14:38 »

imagine the atmosphere at accrington next year you lucky foookers soapy tit wank,,

Accrington will probably be a division above us next season in fairness.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 21:15:10 »

I reckon he's the same kid as the one in that video that was posted on here a while back.

Anyone remember it? A spotty 12 year old with a Yorkshire accent talking about aggro after the Leeds v Swindon game?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 21:17:42 »

Mighty, mighty Leeds picking on little ol' Swindon, bless you! But thanks for thinking of us.

Good luck in the Play-Offs...!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 21:18:15 »

loved it when you guys were singing"were playing west ham  youre playing dagenham" lololol,,,,,,oops more commas and ill stick the soapy tit wank in,,,,,imagine the atmosphere at accrington next year you lucky foookers soapy tit wank,,i loved it how you guys thought you were going up that day at elland road,,but it didnt happen ,,,oh but guess what the mighty whites went up didnt they??lololol,,,so lets do a summary,,leeds championship ,knocking on the prem door,,swindon league 2 ,knocking on the blue square door,,you can always come and take photos of elland road when you play bradford guys???

We stuffed you twice,took the piss,you beat Man U in the cup,but they are still laughing at you,so in the big scale of things you are still likkle ol Leeds who were once mighty,and now playing second fiddle and having to make do with players from Swindon,free transfers at that.
So don't come on here giving it big time,because you are not any more.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 21:19:31 »

It really is incredible - Leeds had a promotion-winning season and followed it up with a successful season in the Championship, yet this guy has for some reason taken to heart the fact that some football fans sang some football songs at a football ground whilst watching a game in which his team was losing. To a bunch of their own rejects. And a bricklayer. 3-0. For the second time that season. To a team they'd forgotten existed.

And to actually boast about the fact his club are paying £8,000(?) a week to a crocked striker who can't score for toffee in the Championship is some what bizarre.
jonah

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 22:00:04 »

Bless her....the flat-capped wearing, whippet owning, pidgeon lover.
Who'd have thought tin pot likkle ole Swindon got under her skin so much.
Was it the "Is there a fire drill?!" chant that did it for the self proclaimed "Champions of Europe"?

Surprised one of the WACCOE's (or should that be wacko?!) be bothering with the like of us?! We're not worthy oh great northern one.

Still, good luck with Ken Bates.... we'd all hate to see you come under scrutiny for financial irregularities!

Wiltshire boy born and bred - long in arm thick in 'ead.......
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 22:05:25 »

Oh dear  Cheesy.

I think we have been infiltrated by the famous Yorkshire pudding. To be fair he/she could have typed this weeks ago, I guess they have been practicing how to write/type, so it's only just come through  Idiot
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 22:11:07 »

Blimey who'd thought little ol' us would upset mighty Leeds so much that they save up their rage for a year later.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 23:02:57 »

,,,,,oh shit more commas,,,,there are more commas than swindon have scored goals on my post arnt there,,,,,,we'll never play you again we,ll never play you again ,,,,,oops more commas,,,more commas,,,im gonna have a bet that you guys will be in the blue square premier next year,,6 nil in our cup finals soapy tit wank can you remember when you came to elland road and saw a crowd??you wont ever see that again (only on tv) 30 000 yorkshire men packed into elland road making it the best atmosphere in the british isles,,youve always got youre 5 thousand or so to look forward to next season,,unless you draw us in the cup(which i doubt cos youve got 2 rounds to play before that can happen) and if you do draw us,,once again"we'll fill your ground for youuuuuuu"
soapy tit wank come on guys congratulations to leeds for being the massive club we are,,there are beter sunday league sides up here ,,in fact you could actually be coming to leeds in a years time,to play guisely in the blue square prem,,another cup final for ya.soapy tit wank

Thats what happens when you let Yorkshire have their own ISP (should be called Pissnet good honest broadband from yorkshire My arse)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 00:30:15 »

The ramblings of a fucking lunatic.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
flammableBen

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 04:07:34 »

LAST SEASON I gave you my heart at the very next day you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special. (Si Pie)
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 05:32:05 »

I don't think BilliyBillyPainter is familiar with the word hubris, but they certainly have provided a good example.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 06:15:03 »

God what a cunt.

Probably peter sutcliffes son
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 06:30:52 »

Wow I've missed a cracking thread there last night. What a special individual.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: