Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official Swindon Town Fans Getting Pissed On A Saturday Matchday Thread  (Read 14814 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #180 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 17:50:22 »

Yesterday it dawned on me why douglas has been so poor.He is effectivly playing as a 3rd centre back due to our defences utter shitness. This season they have needed more protection than last meaning we have lost out on a decent jonathan douglas.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 19:30:42 »

A few points from yesterday's game from my perspective.

Oldham were no better than us, apart from the fact that Chris Taylor was allowed time and space to unleash two long range efforts that beat Smith. Its probably a good job he didn't see more of the ball or the scoreline could have been much worse. They effectively shut up shop after 17 minutes, and killed the game once the 2nd went in.

What the fuck is wrong with Scott Cuthbert? From a commanding centre half last year to a complete waste of space this. He made Rose look classy and committed and LJF look as if he wouldn't be out of place in the PL. Clearly doesn't want to be here, please get rid.

Thought Bodin did OK, should be given another chance.

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 19:43:08 »

Whoever the new manager is he faces a massive job.Some fans already seem to think we'll
be challenging before we've made those changes or the better players have decided to leave.

A sense of realism is needed and it may take a season or two to change the players and their
mentalities, before we regain our place back in L1.
Must admit, I think that a battle against relegation to the Conference will be the order of the day. We are in the same predicament as Cheltenham were when they were relegated. They relied on a mixture of youth and aged professionals. I suspect we will do the same.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #183 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 19:56:16 »

Must admit, I think that a battle against relegation to the Conference will be the order of the day. We are in the same predicament as Cheltenham were when they were relegated. They relied on a mixture of youth and aged professionals. I suspect we will do the same.

Let's hope it won't be that bad NMH
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 20:01:38 »

Yesterday it dawned on me why douglas has been so poor.He is effectivly playing as a 3rd centre back due to our defences utter shitness. This season they have needed more protection than last meaning we have lost out on a decent jonathan douglas.

our entire midfield has backed onto the defence more and more through out this wonderful season. i think dougie's answer to you on twitter was a slightly sugar coated "fuck me have you see the cunts back there?"

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 20:16:59 »

"fuck me have you see the babes back there?"

Girl Giggle
deltaincline

« Reply #186 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 22:04:23 »

I've heard it all now.

Get your haircut, Prutton. You useless cont.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: