Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: latest from fitton(source BBC)  (Read 12489 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 18:11:26 »

Sweet. Baby. Jesus.

I've just seen the interview. I thought 'The Smoking Chimp' was the biggest toss pot on the face of the earth but I would rather have him in charge right now. That is how much I fucking hate Paul Hart. Fitton needs to end this now and get rid immediately.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 18:18:45 »

you are normally a voice of reason on here.over the last few days you seem to have lost your rational thinking ability.
no offence intended.

There's no rational thinking ability normally!

It's just my impression of Paul Hart's interviews, he seems very arrogant whether he means to be or not. But don't get me wrong, I'm not going to email Nick Watkins or ask for a refund.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 18:27:38 »

I say we go all out to get tisdale and break the bank to do it...would indicate a message of intent from the board to the fans and perhaps even get a few more season ticket sales...
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 18:35:18 »

I, for one, definitely don't think he's been promised the job on a full-time basis going on what i've read. However, I just couldn't imagine starting another season with him in charge and thought i'd just let Mr Watkins my feelings on the matter if he did.
knifey spoony

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 18:45:02 »

"I think Paul has done much of the job he was asked to do."

I'd like Fitton to elaborate on this really. I'm struggling to think of what targets he'd have been given other than keeping us up.

If it's true that Hart has an offer in front of him, that ruins any faith I have in Fitton as chairman. Needless to stick with Hart now, he needs a fresh approach and to start listening to the fans.
Spencer_White

« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 19:29:54 »

I think Hart is enjoying winding the fans up, I dont think hes been offered the job as manager, but he knows we'll be here to clear up the mess if the fans start throwing a screw loose. He wont, he doesnt give a shit.

I would appeal for fans to behave on saturday. The last thing we want to do is go and disgust the board so much they pull out. I honestly think they wouldnt be that dissapointed to have an excuse. Do any of our fans have the stomach to go through the nightmare Stockport have been going through?

Lets try and end the season at the CG on a high? It might make all the difference over the summer.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 19:32:16 »

I say we go all out to get tisdale and break the bank to do it...would indicate a message of intent from the board to the fans and perhaps even get a few more season ticket sales...

Would like him here.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 19:34:12 »

Me, too.  I suspect Reg's congratulations to Bart tells its own story.
TCP aka WUM joining in was the clincher for me Smiley
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 20:32:00 »

I'm in the Paul & Samdy gang. I can't see anything remotely to suggest he will get offered anything whatsoever by the club.
It was my gang and I started it first.

However after hearing the interview, I'm worried... this bit in particular:

Interviewer: You said at the end there that you wouldn't be certain you'd be here next season, why's that?
Hart: Well I have a decision to make, whether to be here or not, simple as that.
Interviewer: is it in your hands or the chairman's hands?
Hart: No, I think that's in my hands.
Interviewer: So the offer is there for you to stay should you wish to do so?
Hart: I think so, yeah.
Spencer_White

« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 20:34:36 »

Paul Hart out to wind up our fans, getting his own back. Deffo.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 20:35:16 »

I think Spencer's right, he's getting his own back by taunting fans. Which I'd ordinarily dismiss as being so spectacularly childish as to be a ridiculous idea, but after Saturday's "Yeah I know" Andy & Lou effort, it's actually credible
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 20:36:42 »

That has to be the only logical explanation, ever since the long meeting and subsequent petulant interview on Saturday. I genuinely cannot imagine Fitton considering him for a second, let alone leaving the decision up to him
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 20:43:48 »

I think Spencer's right, he's getting his own back by taunting fans. Which I'd ordinarily dismiss as being so spectacularly childish as to be a ridiculous idea, but after Saturday's "Yeah I know" Andy & Lou effort, it's actually credible

I liked this enough to finally do an avatar. Albeit a rubbish one.
nochee

« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 20:46:28 »

That has to be the only logical explanation, ever since the long meeting and subsequent petulant interview on Saturday. I genuinely cannot imagine Fitton considering him for a second, let alone leaving the decision up to him

I find it scary that i can imagine Fitton considering him.
flammableBen

« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 20:48:31 »

I don't know what to think.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: