Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Notts County official match day thread  (Read 23230 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 09:08:55 »

Genuinely don't care about the result today. I'm going to go to Swindon, enjoy a pint or two in the Merlin, laugh at how bad we are for 90 minutes, then get on with my life without going into a DV-esque wrist-slitting frenzy. It's just not worth it.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 09:14:27 »

I can't even be fucked to make a prediction.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 09:18:05 »

I can't even be fucked to make a contribution to this thread.

Errrrrm
Reremnart

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 09:21:56 »

Tranmere fan here in peace.  Do the whole league as well as yourselves a huge favour and thrash these cheating scum.  On Tuesday night over 12 thousand people were treated to the worst display of shirt pulling, play acting, time wasting and damn right cheating I have witnessed in over 20 years of going to football.  It was so bad that one of them went down holding his face like he was shot when one of his own team mates brushed against him.  We had over 10 minutes of injury time in the second half due to their antics.  And all the time Martin Allen was dancing around on the touchline waving his arms around like an owl on steroids encouraging this.  Notts County are a disgrace to football as is their so called manager and I`m sorry to tell you this but you are probably in for a similiar display. They cheated their way into this league and now they are cheating to stay in it.

SEND THEM DOWN !!!!!!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 09:26:25 »

Reremnart - it ain't gonig to happen. Anyone who is capable of putting their foot in against us will win. We're also so bloody stupid that our players will give them plenty of free kicks anyway. The only thing I'm looking forward to is giving killer Hughes some stick because onoe of our team will get within 10 yeards of him.

0-2 we lose without even a whimper.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 09:26:39 »

Tranmere fan here in peace.  Do the whole league as well as yourselves a huge favour and thrash these cheating scum.  On Tuesday night over 12 thousand people were treated to the worst display of shirt pulling, play acting, time wasting and damn right cheating I have witnessed in over 20 years of going to football.  It was so bad that one of them went down holding his face like he was shot when one of his own team mates brushed against him.  We had over 10 minutes of injury time in the second half due to their antics.  And all the time Martin Allen was dancing around on the touchline waving his arms around like an owl on steroids encouraging this.  Notts County are a disgrace to football as is their so called manager and I`m sorry to tell you this but you are probably in for a similiar display. They cheated their way into this league and now they are cheating to stay in it.

SEND THEM DOWN !!!!!!
Oh, in that case we'll beat them. We could have been wining all these games if only we had the right motivation.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 09:29:55 »

Stranger things have happened but i have a feeling we could well be relegated at a ground where we have one of our best memories, I really hope not but it just could be fate.

I think we'll win today and the suffering will continue until the last day.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 09:31:27 »

Genuinely don't care about the result today. I'm going to go to Swindon, enjoy a pint or two in the Merlin, laugh at how bad we are for 90 minutes, then get on with my life without going into a DV-esque wrist-slitting frenzy. It's just not worth it.

Agreed. We all know we're shite anyway.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 09:32:40 »

0-1. With goal difference the only thing stopping us from being the first club in the FL to be relegated. Now there's a cheery thought.

The worst we can end up today is 8 points behind with 3 to play.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 09:32:55 »

Tranmere fan here in peace.  Do the whole league as well as yourselves a huge favour and thrash these cheating scum.  On Tuesday night over 12 thousand people were treated to the worst display of shirt pulling, play acting, time wasting and damn right cheating I have witnessed in over 20 years of going to football.  It was so bad that one of them went down holding his face like he was shot when one of his own team mates brushed against him.  We had over 10 minutes of injury time in the second half due to their antics.  And all the time Martin Allen was dancing around on the touchline waving his arms around like an owl on steroids encouraging this.  Notts County are a disgrace to football as is their so called manager and I`m sorry to tell you this but you are probably in for a similiar display. They cheated their way into this league and now they are cheating to stay in it.

SEND THEM DOWN !!!!!!

I can't stand Allen and i'd love to win but to be honest we're so bad I just can't see it.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 09:58:25 »

SEND THEM DOWN !!!!!!

12k? Some sort of ticket offer?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 10:03:06 »

My daughter has just been reading Rose's twitter. Looks like he was pissed with Pilkington last night so i take it he won'rt even be on the bench today. interesting combination Pilkington and Rose, is it a bit like the star pupil taking the school retard under their wing.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 10:03:31 »

3-0 today. Ricthie all 3.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 10:10:06 »

not going.

we wont win

foyr.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 10:12:06 »

My daughter has just been reading Rose's twitter. Looks like he was pissed with Pilkington last night so i take it he won'rt even be on the bench today. interesting combination Pilkington and Rose, is it a bit like the star pupil taking the school retard under their wing.

Don't think they were pissed, but having a drink.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: