Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Brentford Matchday Thread  (Read 28079 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #300 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 09:33:32 »

Only lately?  my standards are dropping!

Like Si Pie.....i would want to know why the cunt got dropped in the first place.

It did seem to coincide with Grella saying publically that he wanted to return to lidls and fight for a place in the team for next season (just before the Exeder game) , maybe Hart only wants players at the club that he has a slight chance of signing permanently next season if/when he becomes full time manager.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 09:44:15 »

It did seem to coincide with Grella saying publically that he wanted to return to lidls and fight for a place in the team for next season (just before the Exeder game) , maybe Hart only wants players at the club that he has a slight chance of signing permanently next season if/when he becomes full time manager.

This is the downside of us winning a few games, not enough to stay up, but maybe enough for Fitton to claim we've improved, so Hart deserves a shot at it. 
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 09:47:50 »

Good point.

But Hart should come out and say it.

You and Herthab were pulling out MY hair at Exeter with Grella left on the bench.

Clems Army!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #303 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 10:00:43 »

Good point.

But Hart should come out and say it.

You and Herthab were pulling out MY hair at Exeter with Grella left on the bench.

Yeah we have already pulled our own hair out in disgust!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 11:56:29 »

Videos not as long as my normal ones  Smiley

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 12:53:41 »

Videos not as long as my normal ones  Smiley

Wheres the grief with the stewards i heard on the radio??

Clems Army!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 13:16:54 »

Swindon fans will end up getting a reputation the throwing of items (shoes at Brentford) onto the pitch and then the idiots trying to fight with the stewards when they get hauled out, it could see the club punished if the ref had seen it, but of course it was all from the bunch of kids congregated together, most people where happy to sing and watch the game.

It was nice to see some players reactions at the end of the game as it showed what it meant to them - and then there was a few that just wandered off.
ferret

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 13:31:42 »

Swindon fans will end up getting a reputation the throwing of items (shoes at Brentford) onto the pitch and then the idiots trying to fight with the stewards when they get hauled out, it could see the club punished if the ref had seen it, but of course it was all from the bunch of kids congregated together, most people where happy to sing and watch the game.

It was nice to see some players reactions at the end of the game as it showed what it meant to them - and then there was a few that just wandered off.

Ooh which ones??
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 15:37:54 »

what annoyed me saturday was our fans singing for 442 and for elliot benyon. thing was 451 was working, we were dominant and if anyone was going to score it was us then bang we did.

apart from that our support saturday was fantastic, i took a mate who hadnt been for 20 years, had been going to premier league games instead, first thing he said as we walked to brentford station was " whens the next one"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 18:10:04 »

what annoyed me saturday was our fans singing for 442 and for elliot benyon. thing was 451 was working, we were dominant and if anyone was going to score it was us then bang we did.

I can understand it. Yes we were dominant. But we were also 0-0 and not exactly peppering their goal. People just wanted to go for shit or bust.

Then approximately 20 seconds later we scored Smiley
Spencer_White

« Reply #310 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 20:15:39 »

Getting thrown out has high stakes nowadays. To be honest, they are better off resisting stewards.

Man United have got the worst behaved away fans going, how many times have they been punished over the last 10 years for it?
« Last Edit: Monday, April 11, 2011, 20:28:07 by Spencer_White » Logged
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 21:01:25 »

Yeah but it makes me laugh the double standards of stewards at times,if Man Utd fans had been doing what the Town fans were doing at Brentford(not a lot by all accounts) then i doubt they would have mixed it with the Manc mafia.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 15:37:33 »

apart from that our support saturday was fantastic, i took a mate who hadnt been for 20 years, had been going to premier league games instead, first thing he said as we walked to brentford station was " whens the next one"

What did you say?

"Not for a couple of seasons as i think we might be dropping a league!"

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: