Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Hartlepool matchday thread  (Read 24007 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Monday, April 4, 2011, 09:02:31 »

Sorry i probably worded that wrong.  It was mostly verbal but could well easily have gone further had Sheehans dad not intervened.  The worse thing was that it was in front of Prutton's little girl which must of being very distressing to for her to see

****ing brain donor.  Hope they find the idiot concerned and give him a life ban.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Monday, April 4, 2011, 09:06:39 »

Sorry i probably worded that wrong.  It was mostly verbal but could well easily have gone further had Sheehans dad not intervened.  The worse thing was that it was in front of Prutton's little girl which must of being very distressing to for her to see
OK, still bang out of order though. Some people are just idiots
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Monday, April 4, 2011, 10:44:58 »

****ing brain donor.  Hope they find the idiot concerned and give him a life ban.

You may not know this......but on the pitch Prutton is a waste of space IMO....however having a go at his missus is a disgrace.....even the mongs have to draw the fucking line!

Clems Army!
DMR

« Reply #243 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 04:14:44 »

Angry man in shouting abuse at a game of football shock.

Who cares if the bint got an earful, hopefully she'll pass on the message to that sack of shit marauding around our midfield like a retard week in week out.

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 05:29:17 »

Who cares if the bint got an earful, hopefully she'll pass on the message to that sack of shit marauding around our midfield like a retard week in week out.

Yes, but when that sack of shit ends up marauding around another club's midfield like a retard and their star player has the opportunity to move to the mighty Town for a 6 figure fee, he may just turn round and warn him off because of the earful that his bint got from an angry man in the crowd.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 06:57:47 »

at one point prutton's aimless hooked passes reminded me of pooky. i honestly nearly cried

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 08:22:46 »

So it would be appropriate for someone to verbally abuse your family if you happened to be shit at your job?
DMR

« Reply #247 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 13:40:43 »

Absolutely
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 18:07:20 »

Absolutely

DMR in talking bollocks shock.

Again.

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Up