Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Ticket Renewals  (Read 1242 times)
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 23:00:36 »

Do this shower of shite really deserve our support Huh?.
Come on Fitton, time for a good clear out - Manager,  team and even them useless hot dog sellers.
A worse bunch of overpaid tossers I've yet to see.
This must be one of the worst Swindon teams in my life time, yet, come Saturday what will this dickhead do -  probably, along with all the other dickheads - renew my season ticket in order to take advantage of the 'super deal' that this club are offering us - Price Increases and lower division football !!.
Good job the County Ground boys make it a good social day because if I only wanted to see football then I'd have to stay at home and watch Sky (if the missus would let me).
Ah well, I think we've all resigned ourselves to League 2 football next season - at least we've got the scummers games to look forward to, the dizzy heights of Aldershot, possibly Barnet, Accrington etc. but shit, looks like no White Horse at Wycombe - dirty little whores !! - shame !!!!!!!!.
No doubt we'll all be back in August full of end of season promotion dreams - again !!!!.............

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
fatbasher

« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 1, 2011, 07:27:45 »

Renewed mine yesterday evening. I walked away thinking what have I done? Then I thought as I drove home about all the agony and ecstasy that comes with supporting a team like Swindon. I've never done drugs other than a large piece of cake in Amsterdam about 15 years ago (what a trip that was!), but supporting the town must be as addictive as any drug me thinks.

Barring the family summer holiday I'll be there in August hoping that we can bounce back as even I now concede we're going down like the Titanic.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 1, 2011, 07:34:29 »

Renewed mine yesterday evening. I walked away thinking what have I done? Then I thought as I drove home about all the agony and ecstasy that comes with supporting a team like Swindon. I've never done drugs other than a large piece of cake in Amsterdam about 15 years ago (what a trip that was!), but supporting the town must be as addictive as any drug me thinks.Barring the family summer holiday I'll be there in August hoping that we can bounce back as even I now concede we're going down like the Titanic.
Renewed mine yesterday evening. I walked away thinking what have I done? Then I thought as I drove home about all the agony and ecstasy that comes with supporting a team like Swindon. I've never done drugs other than a large piece of cake in Amsterdam about 15 years ago (what a trip that was!), but supporting the town must be as addictive as any drug me thinks.

Barring the family summer holiday I'll be there in August hoping that we can bounce back as even I now concede we're going down like the Titanic.
I can confirm drugs are better than this current bunch of shit shovelers
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 1, 2011, 09:04:02 »

Which is why it's best to watch Town on drugs.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 1, 2011, 09:13:25 »

I can confirm this.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 11:48:54 »

I confirm I got mine today.

Had to pay £20 premium for restricted view.

Clems Army!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: