Pages: 1 ... 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 ... 135   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Games games games  (Read 521212 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #1695 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 06:58:45 »

Yep I've been playing that too, Nemo. Great little game, very relaxing.
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #1696 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 17:10:41 »

Football Manager 20 is free to play on Steam until March 25th
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1697 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 21:25:09 »

Clever move. Get people hooked on it for a week then they have to buy it.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1698 on: Thursday, March 19, 2020, 08:44:39 »

Loaded up Motorsport Manager again.

Would only play for about 10-15 minutes on my laptop before freezing. Wife bought herself a new laptop which plays the game.

Not doing great with my team, in fact I got the sack and then was given a new job a ‘division’ up with a pretty decent team...
Flashheart

« Reply #1699 on: Thursday, March 19, 2020, 08:54:34 »

I quite like that game but it needs tweaking. Some bits are silly. Like having to start from scratch with engines and stuff each season - as though they've forgotten about all the R&D done the previous season. Still quite fun to play though.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #1700 on: Thursday, March 19, 2020, 09:07:08 »

Loving the new Warzone Battle Royal mode on COD MW. Its all i play now. Managed to get 2 wins so far.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1701 on: Thursday, March 19, 2020, 09:26:36 »

I quite like that game but it needs tweaking. Some bits are silly. Like having to start from scratch with engines and stuff each season - as though they've forgotten about all the R&D done the previous season. Still quite fun to play though.

See I thought his....however on research I think you’ll find you’re highest rated part becomes your baseline the next season.

So if you have an good Engine at the end of the season. Next season it will still be the same engine but it will be back down to average but the same stats and that seasons ‘good’ will be better than last seasons ‘good’

That’s where I misunderstood/fucked up. I thought it was redundant so didn’t bother for my last season. My team has the best drivers, best HQ, best sponsors. Average pit crew but worst car.

I’d finished 5/10 the previous 2 season (2 of those were when I originally bought the game 3 years ago)  third season I also finished 5/10 but stockpiled money for my HQ and to upgrade my mechanics and designers. Season 4, Dead last after 6 races and sacked.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #1702 on: Thursday, March 19, 2020, 14:10:24 »

It annoys me the devs just walked away from that game, but only after they'd changed the way the game works so that any mods on steam just flat out didn't work, and you had to go fiddling around with config files and such just to get those mods working... the 'joke' stuff that comes up with the drivers gets on my tits as well. I'd love a straight motorsport management game... FM doesn't need stupid stuff like that to attract fans.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1703 on: Thursday, March 19, 2020, 14:41:14 »

I would love an NFL version of FM.

Either just as the manager or as the franchise owners.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1704 on: Thursday, March 19, 2020, 14:50:33 »

I would love an NFL version of FM.

Either just as the manager or as the franchise owners.

I say this as I'm pretty sure you've expressed an interest in pro wrestling in the past - have you played TEW? It's obviously low budget and they haven't released a version for a while, but it's FM for wrestling.

I don't even follow wrestling but found it quite a fun game.

http://greydogsoftware.com/tew-2016/

I think I'd basically like an FM for every sport around. Get on it, SI.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #1705 on: Thursday, March 19, 2020, 15:03:37 »

I say this as I'm pretty sure you've expressed an interest in pro wrestling in the past - have you played TEW? It's obviously low budget and they haven't released a version for a while, but it's FM for wrestling.

I play that from time to time, really good game. Lots of real life mods and pictures around.

Sent from my Mi A1
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1706 on: Thursday, March 19, 2020, 15:31:47 »

Not played that in years. Remember having a bash at it but no license so no real wrestlers which took away any pre existing knowledge

I remember playing its various (and even lower budget) predecessors EWR (loved that) and Promotion Wars.
Barry Scott

« Reply #1707 on: Thursday, March 19, 2020, 16:22:59 »

Got all caught up in the corona panic and purchased Assassin’s Creed Black Flag and Red Dead Redemption 2 for the lockdown. Issue is it dawned upon me that my work won’t really be impacted at all, at least not in the short term. That makes me a touch sad.
Flashheart

« Reply #1708 on: Thursday, March 19, 2020, 16:26:23 »

Got all caught up in the corona panic and purchased Assassin’s Creed Black Flag and Red Dead Redemption 2 for the lockdown. Issue is it dawned upon me that my work won’t really be impacted at all, at least not in the short term. That makes me a touch sad.

It's business as usual for me. My main client makes his money from internet advertising and that's likely to see an increase if anything with more people online. I hope so anyway. I've also had a couple of smaller clients contact me today with some work on personal projects.
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #1709 on: Friday, March 20, 2020, 09:12:24 »

Loving the new Warzone Battle Royal mode on COD MW. Its all i play now. Managed to get 2 wins so far.

I am loving the new plunder game, my best so far is 350,000.

I am also playing Need for Speed Payback, it is one of the games that is free on EA Access at the moment, unlike most of the NFS games lately it has a decent storyline and isn't all about playing online.
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 ... 135   Go Up
Print
Jump to: