Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 135   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Games games games  (Read 521108 times)
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #585 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 19:17:41 »

Fooking awesome so im guessing this follows the story of big boss?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #586 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 08:39:36 »

Fooking awesome so im guessing this follows the story of big boss?

Yeah I think it's set before Peacewalker before FOXHOUND is formed.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Gethimout

« Reply #587 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 09:36:51 »

Does anyone have a Xbox Transfer Cable i could borrow/rent for a small fee?

I don't really want to spend £15 on something i'll use once.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #588 on: Friday, September 7, 2012, 15:57:10 »

Anyone on here got Battlefield 3 for ps3?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #589 on: Sunday, September 9, 2012, 16:44:00 »

Anyone on here got Battlefield 3 for ps3?

Yes

Clems Army!
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #590 on: Sunday, September 9, 2012, 17:16:01 »

I'm going to get back on skyrim tonight Smiley
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #591 on: Sunday, September 9, 2012, 17:30:03 »

I'm going to get back on skyrim tonight Smiley

Got back into it after downloading Dawnguard... Forgot how good it is! Think I might even go back to Oblivion for a bit and re-do everything again. Love the Elder Scrolls games.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #592 on: Sunday, September 9, 2012, 17:31:11 »

i've resubscribed to WoW for the 84th time.

bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #593 on: Sunday, September 9, 2012, 18:43:42 »

Anyone play World of Tanks?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #594 on: Sunday, September 9, 2012, 20:33:47 »

Did you know that when tanks were being designed during WW1, to keep it a secret they were going to be referred to as 'Water Carriers for the Russians', until someone pointed out that this would be shortened to 'WCs for the Russians', and people might want to know why the Brits were making pissers for the Tsar.  So, they changed the name to 'Water Tanks for the Russians', which became shortened to Tanks.

I, at least, thought that was interesting.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #595 on: Sunday, September 9, 2012, 20:57:17 »

I used to, but haven't in ages. I played when it was beta-ing and then got super pissed when they updated it to alpha build and my profile (and all my many, many hours of hard work) got deleted. To make matters worse because my computer is slow it now doesn't run it at all. I used to be able to JUST play at a workable speed (my life was a lot easier with artillery) but now I can't get it to run at all. Which is a shame, because it was great fun, even when I averaged at about 2 kills every 3 matches.

It was nicely balanced to be enough of a challenge whilst still being able to advance, although some of the people on there make me want to spit in their faces, which is the general problem with multiplayer games.

Started playing Sins of a Solar Empire recently. I'm slightly dissappointed as it A. has no campaign and B. is really, REALLY chuffing hard and the tutorials are cack. Control scheme and graphics are great though, and it up/downscales nicely to your pc, even if you have an old chugger of a laptop like mine.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #596 on: Sunday, September 9, 2012, 22:11:08 »

They're testing the 8.0 patch at the moment, its supposed to be make the game alot easier to play for people on poorer systems. Might be worth trying when its introduced. It mainly introduces physics (all areas of the map accessible, skidding, jumping, pushing etc) British tanks coming in at 8.1. 

Nice bit of trivia, Donkey Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #597 on: Monday, September 10, 2012, 08:15:24 »

Started playing Sins of a Solar Empire recently. I'm slightly dissappointed as it A. has no campaign and B. is really, REALLY chuffing hard and the tutorials are cack. Control scheme and graphics are great though, and it up/downscales nicely to your pc, even if you have an old chugger of a laptop like mine.

I don't find it that hard at all.

Agree about the lack of campaigns though. I try going through the achievements instead but once you have the upper hand in a game it all becomes a bit repetitive and boring.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #598 on: Monday, September 10, 2012, 09:51:49 »

I don't find it that hard at all.

Agree about the lack of campaigns though. I try going through the achievements instead but once you have the upper hand in a game it all becomes a bit repetitive and boring.

It definitely seems like something I'll have to play three or four more times before I get the hang of it. I love the control scheme though, I also played Homeworld recently for the first time and the control system for that was a pig compared to SoSA.

They're testing the 8.0 patch at the moment, its supposed to be make the game alot easier to play for people on poorer systems. Might be worth trying when its introduced. It mainly introduces physics (all areas of the map accessible, skidding, jumping, pushing etc) British tanks coming in at 8.1. 

Nice bit of trivia, Donkey Smiley

That sounds pretty awesome, I will very probably get back into it if that works. It was a really great game, better than any other Tank sim I've played. I also like that it's free.
Flashheart

« Reply #599 on: Monday, September 10, 2012, 12:01:09 »

Homeworld 2 is an awesome game. Hope they make another.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 135   Go Up
Print
Jump to: