Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 ... 135   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Games games games  (Read 521180 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #1635 on: Thursday, March 21, 2019, 11:58:20 »

You might get lucky if you can find a collector. I highly doubt you'd get more than about £50.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #1636 on: Thursday, March 21, 2019, 12:59:04 »

You might get lucky if you can find a collector. I highly doubt you'd get more than about £50.

The big bucks only come when these things are sealed in mint condition.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #1637 on: Thursday, March 21, 2019, 13:02:34 »

Oh yeah absolutely.. like I say, I'm not even thinking about selling it.. I was just wondering.. every now and then I feel like I might get it out and have a go on it... but then I seemingly can't be fucked.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #1638 on: Thursday, March 21, 2019, 22:21:45 »

Tbf Darlo, Nintendo collectors do tend to be a bit of a different breed. My mate (cue scores of scoffs and guffaws) has been selling all manner of Nintendo based hardware, peripherals, commemorative toys and old games for years. Never short of a buyer and we're talking worldwide. An example for how nuts some buyers are, just recently he sold an unboxed Zelda N64 cartridge for around £20. Most his stuff does tend to be boxed though, so that gives you a marker, in terms of price.

I think with Nintendo collectors (it may be similar with other), it's a matter of "Yep, I'll have that crotched promotional Yoshi plush toy" & "Give me that Pikmin keyring now" because they simply want what others haven't got. I'm pretty certain the Pikmin keyrings my mate had sold to mostly Japanese (who woulda thunk it?) buyers for silly prices.

If you're not in a rush to sell it, take your time and I'm sure you'll get a buyer or two interested. Of course, you can only take what I say at face value and as I'm the resident shit poster, please disregard all of the above  Cheesy

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #1639 on: Friday, March 22, 2019, 21:27:26 »

Tbf Darlo, Nintendo collectors do tend to be a bit of a different breed. My mate (cue scores of scoffs and guffaws) has been selling all manner of Nintendo based hardware, peripherals, commemorative toys and old games for years. Never short of a buyer and we're talking worldwide. An example for how nuts some buyers are, just recently he sold an unboxed Zelda N64 cartridge for around £20. Most his stuff does tend to be boxed though, so that gives you a marker, in terms of price.

I think with Nintendo collectors (it may be similar with other), it's a matter of "Yep, I'll have that crotched promotional Yoshi plush toy" & "Give me that Pikmin keyring now" because they simply want what others haven't got. I'm pretty certain the Pikmin keyrings my mate had sold to mostly Japanese (who woulda thunk it?) buyers for silly prices.

If you're not in a rush to sell it, take your time and I'm sure you'll get a buyer or two interested. Of course, you can only take what I say at face value and as I'm the resident shit poster, please disregard all of the above  Cheesy

If I'm honest.. It's my girlfriends from her childhood... I don't think either of us want to sell it.. but it's just nice to know as I understand a lot of "old school" things (especially consoles etc) are sought after these days.. then again, I'm sure a lot of it depends on whether these things are rare or not... something which I'm never arsed to find out.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #1640 on: Saturday, March 23, 2019, 00:00:35 »

If I'm honest.. It's my girlfriends from her childhood... I don't think either of us want to sell it.. but it's just nice to know as I understand a lot of "old school" things (especially consoles etc) are sought after these days...

A suggestion, if you're both arsed and kinda like looking at old tech, but don't want to use or sell it...turn it into a piece you can install into your home as a feature or whatever. Say get it in a transparent perspex cube on an angle, stick some fairy lights up through the bottom and slide it into one of those nifty storage tables, a faux fireplace or any kind of recess. Kind of thing that looks a little bit different and looks good in low light. I mean it may look shit but there's no point it gathering dust in a loft/garage/shed, so it may as well gather some dust in your lounge  Wink

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Flashheart

« Reply #1641 on: Monday, July 8, 2019, 11:20:13 »

Got some time to kill?: http://minesweeperonline.com/
Flashheart

« Reply #1642 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 22:24:09 »

Started playing World of Warships lately. Really enjoying it so far.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1643 on: Wednesday, August 14, 2019, 07:16:45 »

does it hit the (bis)mar(c)k.

yeah, that sounded funnier in my head
Flashheart

« Reply #1644 on: Monday, September 9, 2019, 15:10:29 »

I bought frostpunk earlier (only $15 on Humble).

I had a copy and really enjoyed it so I bought it to get the DLCs. Highly recommended.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #1645 on: Monday, September 9, 2019, 15:12:17 »

I bought frostpunk earlier (only $15 on Humble).

I had a copy and really enjoyed it so I bought it to get the DLCs. Highly recommended.

Couldn't get into that one when I first bought it, maybe time to give it another try.
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #1646 on: Monday, September 23, 2019, 15:57:28 »

I've recently deinstalled Football Manager for good (or at least until I get an amazing computer that can play the latest incarnations, but that won't happen for a while) so am relying on my old go-to's on the PS4: PES2019, Cities Skylines, GTA, a bit of sniper elite. Got Tour De France 2015 which was very mundane and a really good 2 player co-op called A Way Out. On Steam I have an occasional bash at Mini Metro and Project Highrise. Any other tips for me along those lines?

Goose game looks great but I don't know what a Nintendo Switch is.

https://www.theguardian.com/games/2019/sep/23/untitled-goose-game-review-a-honking-good-time
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1647 on: Monday, September 23, 2019, 17:52:52 »

Fifa 20 demo is quite good
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #1648 on: Monday, September 23, 2019, 18:37:57 »

Fishing. right?
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #1649 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2019, 12:01:57 »

Fifa 20 demo is quite good

Was just about to say the same.

I haven't played football games for some time but i loved the old school Fifa's International/96/97/98. In recent times I've preferred Pro Evo over Fifa but i recently played the new demos of both and in my opinion Fifa gets the crown this time round. 
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 ... 135   Go Up
Print
Jump to: