Pages: 1 ... 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 ... 135   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Games games games  (Read 519812 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #1560 on: Thursday, March 1, 2018, 16:55:03 »

It is, it can be a bit repeittive but is massively frustrating...in a good way mostly!

Yeah, I'll definitely give it a go! Thanks mate!

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Flashheart

« Reply #1561 on: Saturday, March 17, 2018, 19:32:00 »

Surviving mars is enjoyable. It's perfect for when you don't want something that isn't too heavy (IE, with a raging hangover)
Flashheart

« Reply #1562 on: Friday, March 23, 2018, 17:00:26 »

World of Tanks has a brand new engine which has given me a renewed sense of enthusiasm. For the time being anyway. It's very pretty.
woolster

« Reply #1563 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 15:50:36 »

Far Cry 5,superb
Flashheart

« Reply #1564 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 06:44:34 »

Carrier deck will keep you busy for a while
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1565 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 08:43:12 »

Far Cry 5,superb

Heard good things about this. I think I'll invest once I'm done with Horizon!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #1566 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 09:20:45 »

Heard good things about this. I think I'll invest once I'm done with Horizon!
I have heard some very mixed reviews about this game some great and some saying its a bit dull, but in the main you cant go wrong with another Far Cry game, you kinda know exactly what you are getting and its usually very playable with lovely graphics.

Will probably wait for a crack (whichis fairly imminent apparently) to try it myself before I spend money on it.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 09:37:22 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1567 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 09:50:18 »

I have heard some very mixed reviews about this game some great and some saying its a bit dull, but in the main you cant go wrong with another Far Cry game, you kinda know exactly what you are getting and its usually very playable with lovely graphics.

Will probably wait for a crack (whichis fairly imminent apparently) to try it myself before I spend money on it.

Ubisoft usually reduce the prices of their games after a few months so may well be worth waiting any way. They've just released some DLC for Origins to tie you over until then! ;-)
Peter Venkman

« Reply #1568 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 09:56:06 »

I like to try a game with a cracked version and if I like it I will buy it, the whole Origin thing does slow shit down a lot unfortunately, I have actually bought games on Origin and Steam before and ran them from the crack as it isn't so bandwidth/memory/processor hogging.

Sometimes the DLC is worth it, its only when it gets like the Sims 4(which the wife plays a lot) that fuck things up with excessive DLC which slows the games down a lot, her Sims is always crashing, and the DLC is often silly prices, its a ways of bleeding gamers wallets dry (purses when it comes to Sims 4 Wink ) with Sims 4 I think if you bought every available add on it comes to about £400+ which for a game that doesn't work is utterly pathetic (rant at Sims over) Smiley

Peter Venkman

« Reply #1569 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 11:25:13 »

£75 for the Gold Edition Far Cry 5 on Steam can do one!

ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #1570 on: Friday, May 4, 2018, 15:30:42 »

Far Cry 5,superb

I'm liking FC5 however I'm not sure whether my expectations were too high but I'm finding it a bit below par when comparing it with previous Far Cry games.  

Conversely I've just started God of War on the PS4 and what a great game - so far - this is proving to be.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
woolster

« Reply #1571 on: Friday, May 4, 2018, 17:20:01 »

I'm liking FC5 however I'm not sure whether my expectations were too high but I'm finding it a bit below par when comparing it with previous Far Cry games.  

Conversely I've just started God of War on the PS4 and what a great game - so far - this is proving to be.
yeah same as, its starting to get a bit meh, and, is it me or have they done away with the radio towers
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #1572 on: Saturday, May 5, 2018, 15:15:23 »

yeah same as, its starting to get a bit meh, and, is it me or have they done away with the radio towers

Yup, they've done away with the towers apart from an "in joke" one at the beginning of the game.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #1573 on: Saturday, May 12, 2018, 23:45:00 »

Took Supermarine to the playoff finals in my first season there on FM17, got beat on penalties by a team I pasted twice in the league, who only just squeaked into the playoffs on the final day of the season. Pricks.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1574 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 12:39:11 »

Can anyone recommend a game that requires you to think and problem solve? Not so much like a traditional puzzle but something that has a solid story/plot or even if there is a bit of fun involved. Monkey Island used to be quite good for that but they'd often have bizarre solves that were way beyond lateral thought like "stretch the prosthetic skin over the manhole cover, to make a trampoline, to get into the open window and get the keys" A ladder would've sufficed. Even if you had to make it from scratch. There used to be a game that involved Alchemy that I can't remember the name of and Eternal Darkness was great original title on GameCube.

If anyone can bring up any new or old suggestions then that'd be great.

Something like Alone in the Dark?
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 ... 135   Go Up
Print
Jump to: