Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Calvin Andrew  (Read 7411 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 19:58:22 »

I think this is the signing who will keep us up.

What's his name again?
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 20:08:20 »

So how many professionals on the books will that make it now? Spending so much money on so many average players.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 20:16:53 »

So how many professionals on the books will that make it now? Spending so much money on so many average players.

So obvious but so fucking true - madness. I've been so far up Fitton's arse in the past, I've almost been coming out of his mouth but even I am starting to have doubts about him. Not in terms of what he's done for the Club or his integrity or his ability as a business man. Just in terms of running a football club. I've always thought in the past that the 'Director of Football' role was the biggest pile of shit ever invented. Something that was created for managers who had been at football clubs for so long it would have been blasphemy to sack them - people like Graham Taylor or Dario Gradi for example. I'm actually starting to think though that this is what we need right now. Some one who knows the game inside out. The side of the game we see nothing of and know nothing about. Lennie Lawrence? Who the fuck knows. Just a random thought really.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 20:18:32 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 20:20:48 »

fuck it, lets roll out Trevor fucking Benjamin as well whilst we're at it.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 20:41:05 »

Why not Junior Lewis too? What's he doing these days
dphunt88

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 20:43:43 »

our real issue this year is our lack of left backs. we need jon beswetherick back on loan

Enthusiastic Loathed Strangers Podcast contributor.
Local media whore.
Ernie Hunt's second cousin, honest!
Overweight local cricket all-rounder!
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 20:48:13 »

It's all about Des Linton.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 20:48:35 »

Nah definitely trade in Dougie and maybe bring back Jason Drysdale  Cool
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 21:03:59 »

So obvious but so fucking true - madness. I've been so far up Fitton's arse in the past, I've almost been coming out of his mouth but even I am starting to have doubts about him. Not in terms of what he's done for the Club or his integrity or his ability as a business man. Just in terms of running a football club. I've always thought in the past that the 'Director of Football' role was the biggest pile of shit ever invented. Something that was created for managers who had been at football clubs for so long it would have been blasphemy to sack them - people like Graham Taylor or Dario Gradi for example. I'm actually starting to think though that this is what we need right now. Some one who knows the game inside out. The side of the game we see nothing of and know nothing about. Lennie Lawrence? Who the fuck knows. Just a random thought really.

Yeah, let's get Rufus Brevitt in to do the DoF.  Fitton obviously has some input into player recruitment, but the majority are the manager's picks.

A decent manager is all we need....
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 21:08:42 »

Yeah, let's get Rufus Brevitt in to do the DoF.  Fitton obviously has some input into player recruitment, but the majority are the manager's picks.

A decent manager is all we need....

I'm sure you're right Reg. And this time last year I'd have said we had a fucking great one.

Bizarre. Very, very bizarre. I aint never gonna figure this season out No
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 21:13:07 »

I'm sure you're right Reg. And this time last year I'd have said we had a fucking great one.

Bizarre. Very, very bizarre. I aint never gonna figure this season out No

That's you, me and everyone else.
wacko

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 17:32:38 »

Don't want to run him down before he's even signed but I spoke to a Palace ST holder and his exact words were:

comedy striker mate, cannot finish for shit but works his nuts off, become a running joke at Selhurst, scored 2 in 3 years....

Should fit in well here then !
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 18:05:32 »

16 in a 112 appearances.....what the fuck is this club trying to do at present,,,,good worker he may be,but we need goals.....its becoming a joke.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 18:11:36 »

16 in a 112 appearances.....what the fuck is this club trying to do at present,,,,good worker he may be,but we need goals.....its becoming a joke.

I'd imagine he's been signed to play upfront with someone else so we dont have to play a crappy 4-5-1. If he's better than Pericard at holding the ball up it could work.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 18:15:45 »

Dossevi,Grella and Andrew are to much a like,work hard but won't score the goals we need.

Onion if you are saying he is better than nothing fair enough but i just cannot fathom this signing at all.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: