Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scott Cuthbert  (Read 7845 times)
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:00:18 »

Saw somewhere on here that he's had a go at the supporters, is this true? What's he said?
Panda Paws

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:46:01 »

If this is regarding the radio interview, he didn't have a go at the fans really. What he said was that he got a lot of abuse from a small minority at the end when he went over to the fans, and that it doesn't help anyone.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:50:42 »

Saw on twitter? Smiley
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 00:02:54 »

Take it on the chin......dont blame the fans for that shit...

Clems Army!
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 00:13:50 »

Too many fans think just because they pay for a ticket they can act any way they want and are immune from any retaliation.

People who give it out should be man enough to get it back.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 07:39:32 »

People who give it out should be man enough to get it back.

Agreed.

However arguments between players and fans aren't helpful to anyone. Sometimes its better to leave it. Easier said than done mind.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 08:29:57 »

He's been one of the worst underperformers, if he can't play without Greer holding his hand, maybe he'd be better off in Scotland again.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 08:57:38 »

Did either batch or mrverve go last night?Huh?

I did .....they were worst than shit....let us down AGAIN and deserved some flak....end of.

My letter to the club will be sent this afternoon......

Tip for cuthbert....clap with your head bowed like the others...

Clems Army!
JuliasEastoe

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 09:06:07 »

I was there last night, Cuthbert gestured taking off his shirt and mouthing something like "If you think you could do better" certainly looked bitterley disappointed, quite a few of them came over and clapped the fans, which was good to see.
However even my rose tinted spectacles have now misted over and in the background the Fat Lady is running thru the scales....
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 09:13:37 »

Did either batch or mrverve go last night?Huh?

I did .....they were worst than shit....let us down AGAIN and deserved some flak....end of.

No and you have my sympathy

Just re-read my post. It wasn't worded well. What I meant to say is fans should take it if a player reacts in the heat of the moment after being called shit. And that it would be better if the player just walked away from it but sometimes in the heat of the moment that doesn't happen.

I am not blaming fans for giving the players stick. No doubt I'll be the same on Saturday.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 09:19:42 »

One of the saddest football moments for me........bottom of the league to a team docked 10 points FFS.

Clems Army!
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 09:21:10 »

No and you have my sympathy

Just re-read my post. It wasn't worded well. What I meant to say is fans should take it if a player reacts in the heat of the moment after being called shit. And that it would be better if the player just walked away from it but sometimes in the heat of the moment that doesn't happen.

I am not blaming fans for giving the players stick. No doubt I'll be the same on Saturday.

Saturday - you reckon there will be anyone there?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 09:22:40 »

Im going.

Cunts better win, its my birthday on friday
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 09:28:39 »

Me too Flash. Its not like there is the 'excuse' of off field shenanigans leading to a transfer budget of an old opal fruit found down the back of the STFC sofa.

Its bizarre. We had a good budget, and an experienced manager with a reasonable record. And yet we fully failed to replace key players. I'm not suggesting we could know just how key they were in August. But it was totally obvious by October/November. The defence we tried to shore with Frampton,but success was limited. No idea why Misun was bought and I can see why Flint was bought as an investment, but not needed in a relagation battle. But our current front line* is the least potent I can remember. Even Cureton has a little goalscoring 'spell'. So we sign 1 striker at the 11th hour and bring in another loaner, then another loaner.

* Can't judge Benyon yet.

Sorry to spill more of the same, just needed to get it out.

Saturday - you reckon there will be anyone there?

yeah, I'll be there Smiley
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 09:34:04 »

i wont.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: