Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Plymuff v Swindon - matchday thread  (Read 50574 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:02:59 »

Shady, with the greatest of respect thats a fucking shit namedrop. 

Never knowingly overstated.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:03:34 »

Stop picking on him. Without wanting to sound too patronising, he's clearly 'odd' or (more likely) drunk

Things get better but they never get good

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:06:18 »

i take it back.shady,keep posting.and while you are at it,take more swigs of your cider...
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #558 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:07:07 »

If the result isnt bad enough i end up fishing through a thread full of stupid puns and petty arguing. joy
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:07:30 »

Samdy, believe me, now stop reverting to insults and consultate on Swindon Town FC instead of your juvenile obsession with me. And by the way, I was drinking with the lead singer of The Levellers earlier. And if you don't believe me he was playing in Bournemouth, where I live, so let's not get too big for our boots and say I haven't got a life

I've deliberately not responded to the fact that you've called me a retard, a tosser, a moron, a spaz, an imbecile and a twat. And I'm the one throwing around the insults?

I'm not insulting you, I don't have an obsession with you, I'm just enjoying getting a rise out of you.
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:07:59 »

Stop picking on him. Without wanting to sound too patronising, he's clearly 'odd' or (more likely) drunk

STFC , with the greatest of respect I was drinking with him, he was wearing a hat and welcomed me over, now can we please get on track before I have to tell Samdy how I know Pete Doherty in my sad ol' life
Coca Fola

« Reply #561 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:08:24 »

I'm just enjoying getting a rise out of you.
Pancakes don't rise.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:08:41 »

Well. Despondent barely covers it. For better it worse I've been one of the more rose-tinted optimists throughout this awful spell, but 1 up front against teams around you and waiting until 85 mins to bring on the ONE actual striker in the squad and I believe we've accepted League 2 football.

I'd accept being proven wrong in my thinking we were good enough to stay in this division but please go down swinging at least you cunts. It's all we deserve.

Tired, half cut, and fucked off.

See you all at Oxford next year.
Lumps

« Reply #563 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:13:19 »

You know, every now and again I can almost work out what Shady is trying to say. Some of his posts almost seem to be trying to form sentences.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #564 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:14:16 »

STFC , with the greatest of respect I was drinking with him, he was wearing a hat and welcomed me over, now can we please get on track before I have to tell Samdy how I know Pete Doherty in my sad ol' life

You know Pete Doherty? Well shit! Why didn't you say?!
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #565 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:20:44 »

Samdy, he isn't a bad guy, i've delivered plumbing appliances to his place (he lives near the Savernake). Don't believe the hype
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #566 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:22:47 »

Wearing my Burmah top with pride

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #567 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:30:41 »

Well just got back to my brothers who lives near Liskeard after escaping the Stalag Car Park and a burger on the way back...

It was shit. Doh

two shots of any note....1st minute and 92nd minute.....that was it... Crying

Grella showed plenty of effort and clever runs but blew it big time when in two great positions he fucked up .....i think he realised it at the end, head in the hands job.

I would of gone mad if the Douglas strike would of gone in but even then a point is not enough.

Nice of Cuthbert to abuse the few fans who were telling the the team it was piss poor......cheeky cunt...he is paid to play football...he is failing.....we fucking paid to travel and get in to watch that shit...so take it on the chin and then fuck off with Ajofree and Aaron Brown...another two pricks who give shit to paying supporters...

No highlights in this load of crap at all.

Only a third of the players looked interested or had fire in their bellies.

Small scuffle at the back of the stand .....later found out they were from Plymouth....nice..

Daggers looks like another disaster and Hudders could be a cricket score.....

Probably the worst town team i have seen since 79.  Cue massive clear out to prepare for that kick and rush divvy 2 shite.....roll on Oxford... Bye

Clems Army!
DMR

« Reply #568 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:31:19 »

Samdy, he isn't a bad guy, i've delivered plumbing appliances to his place (he lives near the Savernake). Don't believe the hype

Samdy you're getting mugged off by a pikey van driver!
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #569 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 23:43:03 »

Fuck it, I cant help myself.  Yep Doherty is alright, but he's led astray by loads of knobs.  First time I met him he was really pleasant very affable.  That was until his cronies turned up claiming they were his personal archivist and then the bullshit ensued.  Fire alarms set off carnage around the venue.

Next couple of times I met him he was allright. 

Another time he managed to fuck everyone off,  so we had to move loads of bands around so he could eventually headline a stage.  He then managed to get from stafford down to east london in 2 hours score some crack and get arrested.  Pretty quick going.

Last time he was again nice and also straight, as were Carl, John and Gary.  Unfortunately then Amy Winehouse turned up and she was off her box.  She was tried to get onto stage to watch the show on the drum riser.  The tour manger wouldn't let her so she kicked of and streamed abuse at him, saying 'fucking cunt, youre a mexican?  I used to like mexicans but your a fucking disgrace to your race' She then went and waited in her car and waited until he came out at which point she grabbed him and took him away.  Probably off to score some more.

Friends of mine who have worked with him have also told me he was a really nice, quiet intelligent bloke until the crowd turned up.

So all in all, yes quite a few people have met Pete and find him a nice bloke

See we can all bloody name drop.  I just try not too unless under severe provocation.

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41   Go Up
Print
Jump to: