Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I have a cunning plan!!!  (Read 1228 times)
BANGKOK RED

« on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 20:53:45 »

We should be deducted 10 points.

Then we would definitely stay up!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 20:55:25 »

The characters from Blackadder Goes Forth stand a better chance of survival than we do Smiley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 08:11:31 »

If we made Graham Taylor Director of Football, we'd have a turnip
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 08:38:39 »

The club should stage an event, probably in the second week of May, the bring in some much needed summer revenue. It's called 'CLOSURE' (or something equally American and dramatic). Tickets are £100+, but great value when you consider the day will release you, in part, from a summer of torment.

First, its drink the bar dry in the legends. Even the Arkells has to go.

Once annihilated, you'll be invited to scream for as long as you need or want to at the complete disgrace that 2010/11 has been.

When completely enraged / close to bursting a blood vessel, you will enter the field of play where you will be issued with a high-powered paintball gun and shown your taregts - cardboard cutout of this year's Swindon Town "footballers". (Note, checks will have been made prior to the event that the cut outs aren't in fact living humans, despite their best cardboard impressions this year on Saturday afternoons and Tuesday evenings). 

The winning participant will be the first to gun down Prutton (with paint...). He will be perched at the top of a floodlight.

The winner will have has his memory of this season erased.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 08:56:00 by The Moonraker » Logged
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 08:46:40 »

Hopefully someone storms the pitch ilke they did at the brentford home game a few years back, you know, through their ticket at someone.

Also i would like to see someone climb on the top of the town end again, that was fucking hilarious
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: