Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Walsall......Matchday Thread.  (Read 34418 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Sunday, March 6, 2011, 21:52:43 »

It was shit. we are shit,. Why the fuck did timlin come on. Why the fuck, when lescott went down, did we not contest the drop ball. Why the fuck, when he went down again five minutes later, did we give the ball straight back. It's a dogfight, we have to play dirty. And we aren't capable of doing that, and we're deservedly going down

Things get better but they never get good
Spencer_White

« Reply #361 on: Sunday, March 6, 2011, 22:19:08 »

That was a joke. Walsall were taking the piss out of us and we just took it.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Monday, March 7, 2011, 00:23:22 »

I think more teams than not will park the bus next season.

In 2007 Mansfield were still parking the bus at 2-0 Swindon and seemed thoroughly happy with that result.

....and they still managed more shots on target in that game than Walsall did yesterday.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Monday, March 7, 2011, 08:37:21 »

I did notice Hart going fucking mental after timlin threw the ball back to them.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Monday, March 7, 2011, 19:35:27 »

Agree with you Chris that Grella looked good but not an out and out goalscorer.

I asked a Leeds fan about Grella when he signed.  Was told that he's well thought of but as an attacking midfielder, which I can see is probably right from Saturday's performance.
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Monday, March 7, 2011, 21:10:58 »

I did notice Hart going fucking mental after timlin threw the ball back to them.
That one incident summed up the utterly shit afternoon for me.

And seriously, if Hart couldn't get the message understood by our heroic bunch to get the fuck on with it when everyone was dicking about  B E F O R E  Timlin took the throw in, we really are in for a gutless whimper of a relegation.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Monday, March 7, 2011, 21:43:20 »

..also would helped in the DRS had joined in with my one man attempt to chant ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK
wacko

« Reply #367 on: Monday, March 7, 2011, 22:22:08 »

It was shit. we are shit,. Why the fuck did timlin come on. Why the fuck, when lescott went down, did we not contest the drop ball. Why the fuck, when he went down again five minutes later, did we give the ball straight back. It's a dogfight, we have to play dirty. And we aren't capable of doing that, and we're deservedly going down

That was exactly my thoughts on Saturday fucking gutless giving that ball back to them.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: