Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Walsall......Matchday Thread.  (Read 35197 times)
RockinRobin

« Reply #45 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:03:31 »

Bit negative there RRobin, being an mascot and all.   Suicide

You have to be negative this season.
wacko

« Reply #46 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:12:20 »

The crowds haven't been small to be fair, it's just the fans have been quiet due to the shit served up on the pitch.

and Shit is the polite way to put it.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:14:23 »

I'm really hoping for a big crowd today it's been so dead down the county ground recently.
I'm big enough to take up two seats so that'll boost the attendance.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:23:46 »

19-0 come on. Won't accept anything less.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #49 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:32:38 »

I think the defence is so completely and utterly shite that its unrealistic to expect them to improve in a couple of days under Hart. For me its just a case of whether we can put the ball in the net. I'd expect Walsall to score a couple - actually i'd expect us to throw a couple our own net. So although I'm well up for this game I'm going for a 2-0 loss.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:36:16 »

I think the fact that our defenders have fantastically in the past means that our defence is not shit at all, rather they are just not organised.

Personally, I think that Frampton is going to show us why he has been Millwall's player of the season before.

Oooh. Positivity with a whole lot of reason thrown in.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:38:22 »

I think the defence is so completely and utterly shite that its unrealistic to expect them to improve in a couple of days under Hart. For me its just a case of whether we can put the ball in the net. I'd expect Walsall to score a couple - actually i'd expect us to throw a couple our own net. So although I'm well up for this game I'm going for a 2-0 loss.

Walsall are in a great position for this game, as a draw will suit them fine, you have to go 3 months to find a home league game where we took a lead, now that is some serious crap.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:42:01 »

These runs have to come to an end sometimes though, today's a good a day as any to start turning it round. Nervous as hell about today but think we'll just edge it 2-1.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:43:35 »

Just noted that Gary Johnson has been appointed at Northampton...could be on interest for a few, as it shows he probably wouldn't have turned his nose up at the Town job. Personally, I think I'd rather have had Hart but I realise I'll probably be in a minority here.

Also, an Injury blow for Walsall as it looks like Dossevi won't be fit.
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:46:14 by Nemo » Logged
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:48:25 »

I think the fact that our defenders have fantastically in the past means that our defence is not shit at all, rather they are just not organised.

Personally, I think that Frampton is going to show us why he has been Millwall's player of the season before.

Oooh. Positivity with a whole lot of reason thrown in.

A good defence isn't about the strength of individuals, it's about strength as a unit. And so far this defensive 'unit' has been woeful, and i'll be suprised if much has changed in the space of three days

Things get better but they never get good
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #55 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:51:34 »

Which would be why I used the term 'not organised' Dave.
Panda Paws

« Reply #56 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:56:28 »

I wouldn't even play him.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #57 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:59:19 »

I'd seriously think about not playing him. Unfortunately, so far he's not the player we hoped for. Whether a good pre season and a run of injury free games would make a big difference, I'm not sure. Decent bloke but I don't think its worked for either party........yet.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #58 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 12:03:22 »

I do think that some people are being a little short sighted. The guy won player of the season once, he must have done something right.

We'll find out soon enough.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 12:05:07 »

I do think that some people are being a little short sighted. The guy won player of the season once, he must have done something right.

Do I need to mention Rhys Evans to you, or do we pretend that season didn't happen?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: