Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Plymouth into Admin?  (Read 37235 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #60 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 16:38:53 »

I don't think she/he knows
hanneyred

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 18:16:49 »

Just been confirmed, 10 point deduction!

WE ARE OUT THE BOTTOM 4!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 18:18:42 »

Just got in from work and found out that Plymuff have been deducted 10 points. What a result. Always looked dodgy for them as soon as they appointed Ridsdale as 'consultant'.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 18:24:01 »

The match two weeks tomoz at there's looks massive now.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 18:44:38 »

Am I the only one feeling sorry for Plymouth, but at the same time slightly pleased at their misfortune, as we could benefit from it?

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when the only way I can see us beating relegation is due to another's team's mismanagement.  I bet Wilson is breathing a sigh of relief again tonight by suddenly being presented with this little lifeline.

If we don't make something from it, then we deserve to be relegated without any excuses.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 18:48:20 »

I dont get any joy from another teams serious financial problems.  If this means we end up surviving then great but i'd rather do it by not being one of the 4 worst teams based purely on performances on the pitch.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 18:51:28 »

I don't feel sorry for Plymouth in the slightest. They brought it upon themselves by spending money they don't have.

How would you feel if Plymouth stayed up and we got relegated, due to them having better players through spending more money than they could afford whilst we were prudent and within budget?

Plus they could have offloaded more players during the transfer windows. Of course the funny thing is that if they'd made Mason join us they might have avoided administration, so not getting out man has worked out pretty well for us.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 18:52:38 »

Am I the only one feeling sorry for Plymouth, but at the same time slightly pleased at their misfortune, as we could benefit from it?

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when the only way I can see us beating relegation is due to another's team's mismanagement.  I bet Wilson is breathing a sigh of relief again tonight by suddenly being presented with this little lifeline.

If we don't make something from it, then we deserve to be relegated without any excuses.

It just means Argyle have booked 24th...they were bottom 4 bound anyway, we'll finish 23rd.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 18:52:58 »

No, I think plenty of people feel exactly the same.

I wouldn't have wished that on any of the teams below us. Not even Rovers. But it's happened and the fact of the matter is we're now one of 5 clubs fighting for 2 survival spots, rather than one of 6. As has been mentioned, the game against Plymouth is now a big one - though I would argue that the games against Dagenham and Walsall are perhaps even bigger.
SirWinston

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 18:53:16 »

It is nice to be out of the bottom four, but I actually thought that Plymouth may well drop into the relegation zone all on their own anyway.  I haven't seen a form table, but I would have thought that we must be pretty much at the bottom of it.  I still believe we can outpoint the four or five teams around us, but I'm beginning to lose my belief that we will.

Still, come Saturday morning I'll be fancying us for at least a point.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 18:55:10 »

The fans deserve better......they looked brilliant at Swindon,we didn't play to bad but the ripped us to shreds.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 18:58:08 »

Let's see how we do in the remainder of the season,before we start shouting at the misfortune

of another club.He who laughs last and all of that.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 19:01:13 »

Let's see how we do in the remainder of the season,before we start shouting at the misfortune

of another club.He who laughs last and all of that.

Totally agree hence my point if this possible lifeline doesn't give us a kick up the backsides, we deserve to go down.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 19:58:12 »

Good luck to them. Hopefully some of their many stay away fans will go back and give them some support.

I hope we survive on our own merits as opposed to their plight.

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 20:03:13 »

their misfortune really is a welcome boost for our plight.
 this news coupled with a new boss should be enough to get us out of trouble.oh....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: