Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2011/2012  (Read 28470 times)
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 22:47:36 »

I sit at an end of aisle seat and some knob who seats in the same row gets in and out of his seat constantly with his two teenage kids just to have a wander around, it means I am up and down like a yoyo during the match. Why go to a match and then just roam around ! I was hoping he was going to disappear this season and sit somewhere else as at the end of last season I refused to move and he had to climb over a few seats to get out ! He was there again today doing the same thing so I have the choice of telling him what a knight he is or changing my seat to get some peace.
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 23:02:23 »

I feel for you.  It sounds simple doesn't it?  Get a season ticket and go watch the football.  That's all I want to do but without having to share half my seat with a fat bloke and a put peg on my nose to block out the smell!  If I wanted to mix with fat and smelly people on a Saturday afternoon I would take myself down to Lidl.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #152 on: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 23:07:23 »

Thats the downside of all seater stadiums. if it was standing you could just move and people moving is pretty much a non issue.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 23:28:10 »

Well season ticket in hand I took my seat today in what is to be my seat for the season.  On my right is a fat bloke.  Seems nice enough but took half my seat.  To my left two teenagers who both literally stank of BO.  I lasted 10 minutes in my seat before I had to move  Crying

This is a real shame as I've looked forward to the season starting all summer and the thought of having to sit squashed between a fat bloke and smelly teenagers has really taken the edge off of it.  Tomorrow I'm going down the ticket office to politely request a change of seat. 

Anyone else has such experiences?

50p says you've written to a train company when your trains been late 2 days on the trot?
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 23:44:19 »

That's 50p you've just lost.  Honestly I don't usually complain or moan.  After tomorrow when I've changed seats all will be OK I'm sure.  It's just annoying that I have to move because someone is heavily over weight and others simply don't care about their own personal hygiene.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 06:28:15 »

Well season ticket in hand I took my seat today in what is to be my seat for the season.  On my right is a fat bloke.  Seems nice enough but took half my seat.  To my left two teenagers who both literally stank of BO.  I lasted 10 minutes in my seat before I had to move  Crying

This is a real shame as I've looked forward to the season starting all summer and the thought of having to sit squashed between a fat bloke and smelly teenagers has really taken the edge off of it.  Tomorrow I'm going down the ticket office to politely request a change of seat. 

Anyone else has such experiences?

I sit next to a big bloke but he doesn't stink. Just drinks alot from his 'bottle of coke'. Which incidentally reeks of rum.

One advantage, I never get cold in the winter.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 07:18:13 »

That's 50p you've just lost.  Honestly I don't usually complain or moan.  After tomorrow when I've changed seats all will be OK I'm sure.  It's just annoying that I have to move because someone is heavily over weight and others simply don't care about their own personal hygiene.

I was ribbing you, I always get the stinkers on the train, not nice. you should leave some deodarant on one seat and a diet book on the other before they get there saturday Wink
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 07:30:13 »

Getting mine today. Not overly happy with having the decision taken out of my hands by the matchday price increase as I can't really afford one, but can't justify paying £25 per game to the missus!

Think how pissed off you will be if they reduce the £25 quid! But you can only make the decision based on the  nonsense prices they have presented as of today.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 07:56:19 »

How do you know they had season tickets? It was only a friendly game. Chances are they won't be there next week.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 09:33:02 »

How do you know they had season tickets? It was only a friendly game. Chances are they won't be there next week.

never let facts get in the way of a good moan!

Clems Army!
Barry Scott

« Reply #160 on: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 09:36:33 »

I bought my season ticket yesterday. Go me.
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 09:38:32 »

The fat bloke seemed put out that I was sat next to him and asked me if I had a season ticket as he seemed put out that someone was sat next to him.  He also asked the stinkers next to me to which they stated they also had season tickets.  So my moan was based on facts I'm afraid.  Anyhow should be sorted in a bit as I'm off down the County Ground to get it changed!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 10:18:29 »

Better the devil you know I say.

You might get moved inbetween 2 fat, stinkers.
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 13:54:13 »

My son is joining me for his season ticket maiden voyage this year. I' probably more excited about that than is! The start of something very special as there is no way I'm going to let him off the hook at any stage now. Town till the end!

"Great save, Digby."
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 14:00:13 »

Better the devil you know I say.

You might get moved in between 2 fat, stinkers.

Just been down to the ticket office and have now changed my seat!  Jockanory was most helpful when I explained the situation.  Fingers crossed I'm sat between two hot female's although I'd settle for average sized individuals with good personal hygiene!

Odd thing about this is that I need to get a new electronic card?Huh?  Don't understand why they can't just update my details on the system and let me keep the same card?Huh?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: