Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon 0-1 Carlisle Matchday Thread  (Read 61300 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 14:59:21 »

Window licker!

Thanks  Smiley

Maybe I've gone a bit OTT, but I'm completely pissed off with what's happening out there at the moment!  I don't see any shame in that?
adje

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 15:32:28 »

She did that X-Factor thing of holding and wobbling notes for no apparent reason which I find deeply annoying. Warbler OUT!

I absolutely agree with that-it seems to be a requirement these days,verbal gymnastics rather than singing with any feeling.Makes me seethe

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 15:52:11 »

I absolutely agree with that-it seems to be a requirement these days,verbal gymnastics rather than singing with any feeling.Makes me seethe

Oh God, don't get me started on this one. Classic example. Christine Aquilera butchering the American National Anthem before the Super Bowl. It's a great song and tune which stands up on its own without any embelishment. It's about the song, not you, you stupid self centered talentless bitch! The stupid cow even got one of the lines wrong at one point. Stupid bitch. I think it's what 'X Factor' judges (and just what the fuck do they know anyway?) call 'vocal dexterity'. Fuck off.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 15:54:45 »

In fact, I just realised. She made up the words completely Huh?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #484 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 16:10:51 »

Even worse was some bint called Kelly Rowland slaughtering the Yank national anthem at Wembley before the friendly with the USA. my Yank mate was less than impressed.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #485 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 16:16:20 »

I did say to my brother do they think this is the superbowl?!

I won't complain though - I've thought for many years they need to get us singing I Can't Help Falling in Love With You before the game instead of playing some dross over the tannoy. It created an atmosphere rather than kill it. I couldn't even hear the girl because the town end drowned it out Smiley
adje

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 16:34:19 »

Apart from XFactor,I think Maria Carey should share the blame

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #487 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 16:48:23 »

Or she could just die. Just thinking out loud
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 17:58:30 »

I really do think now is the time to get rid of Wilson, up until now I've been of the opinion that we should keep him and he will turn it around, after this result I just cant see it, yes it is a risk replacing him but equally I think if Wilson remains this is an even bigger risk.

The failure to bring on Bodin is just wrong, yes he is inexperienced and yes he is going to be a bit lightweight but do not put players on the bench if you have no intention of using them, there are other players available to sit on the bench.

Taking the vice captains armband away from Cuthbert and giving this to Lucas must really send a message of confidence to Cuthbert and help his motivation

The formation in the second half was all over the place, Richie playing up front then back on the left, Wilson's favorite player out on the right then in the middle, JPM in the middle, Timlin on the left (sort of)

To give us a fighting chance please Mr Fitton do the right thing, take your head out of the sand and remove Mr Wilson from the managers chair and quickly find us another manager who knows his tactics and is able to motivate players - and knows how to change a game if things are not going right

At least when Ferry came on he had a good go - and he knew he had the crowd behind him as well
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 18:02:13 »

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and a lot of us seem to share the same one.  However, the only person I can find to blame is Fatbury!!  Where is he these days?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 18:05:40 »

Taking the vice captains armband away from Cuthbert and giving this to Lucas must really send a message of confidence to Cuthbert and help his motivation

The story I heard about that was that while he was literally upset at the decision he understood the reasoning behind it. Namely that he needed to concentrate on his own form/game.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 18:09:33 »

I really do think now is the time to get rid of Wilson, up until now I've been of the opinion that we should keep him and he will turn it around, after this result I just cant see it, yes it is a risk replacing him but equally I think if Wilson remains this is an even bigger risk.
I think you're about a month late with that tbh
adje

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 18:10:37 »

I get the feeling AF has resigned himself to relegation and thinks DW is the man to get us back up.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 19:43:17 »

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and a lot of us seem to share the same one.  However, the only person I can find to blame is Fatbury!!  Where is he these days?

Arsenal or Ebbsfleet i suspect.

On a side note i saw crispy yesterday, hes a big lad
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 19:44:20 »

On a side note i saw crispy yesterday, hes a big lad

Talking to some birds with Ferrari red hair I might add.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34   Go Up
Print
Jump to: